READ MORE ON MWIBA LODGE (LEGENDARY EXPEDITIONS)
MWIBA LODGE (LEGENDARY EXPEDITIONS) TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
Mwiba Lodge Rating By AfricanMecca
Service & Quality
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Mwiba Lodge
- Mwiba Lodge is a small boutique lodge that has 10 guest rooms and serves around 24 guests. It is open all year round.
- The lodge has an exceptional private reserve location with impressive views of the river, as well as beautiful property at the camp.
- Safari activities are tailored to individual guest desires, and primarily done in the Mwiba Wildlife Reserve, part of the southern Serengeti ecology.
- Mwiba Lodge is a family-friendly camp with two adjoining family rooms and children’s activities.
- The lodge has hotel-like amenities, such as a swimming pool, jacuzzi, spa and fitness area so ideal for family oriented guests who prefer a resort like amenities, or simply an upmarket lodge stay.
Things To Note When Staying At Mwiba Lodge
- Mwiba Lodge is particularly popular during the southern migration season, so rooms get filled very fast — we encourage you to book 12 - 18 months prior to your scheduled trip.
- Guests who are flying into Ndutu Airstrip have a two-hour drive to Mwiba Lodge. The alternate airstrip, Mwiba, is only 15 minutes away.
- This is a premier luxury accommodation, so the prices are on the higher side. It is also not ideal for guests who prefer an upmarket traditional tented safari experience.
- The lodge is not ideal for short two-night stays due to the high number of activities that are available.
- Mwiba Lodge accepts children of all ages, therefore it may not be ideal for guests who are looking for an accommodation with higher age restrictions.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Mwiba Lodge In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MWIBA LODGE (LEGENDARY EXPEDITIONS) REVIEW
1. Mwiba Lodge Price Guide
MWIBA LODGE (LEGENDARY EXPEDITIONS)
2. Reviews For Mwiba Lodge
3. Mwiba Lodge Map
4. Photos For Mwiba Lodge
5. Video For Mwiba Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Mwiba Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
SOUTHERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Scroll and view more Southern Serengeti safari accommodations in Tanzania
Nyasi Migrational CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Mwiba LodgeSerengeti South
Serengeti Woodlands CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Masek Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Lemala Ndutu CampSerengeti South
Sanctuary Kusini CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ndutu Under CanvasSerengeti South
Ndutu Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti South
Ndutu Safari LodgeSerengeti South
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Mwiba Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MWIBA LODGE (LEGENDARY EXPEDITIONS)
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +