VIEW PRICES FOR YOUR MOMBASA CITY & DAY TOURS - BOOK IT TODAY!
AUTHENTIC TOURS & PERSONALIZED EXCURSIONS AROUND MOMBASA WITH AFRICANMECCA
The Island and surrounds of Mombasa offer varied touring attractions, from 16th century built Fort Jesus,the Kibokoni old town, dinner cruise on the Tamarind Dhow, deep sea fishing to snorkeling, diving at Kisite and Mombasa Marine Parks and much more.
Select Your Mombasa Tour Attraction For More Details On The Experience1. Mombasa City Tour - Touring the island not only allows you to see the architecture and learn about the cultures, but you also gain a deep understanding of the historical foundation of the ethnic diversity that makes Mombasa one of the most interesting destinations in Africa.
2. Snorkeling In Kisite Marine Park - The crystal clear water of the Indian Ocean at Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park is the perfect marine wilderness for your first aquatic-discovery beach holiday in Mombasa with AfricanMecca.
3. Scuba Diving In Kisite Marine Park - Coral reefs are some of the world’s most popular dive sites and the reefs in Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park are some of the best on the planet, whether you are taking your first dive or your thousandth.
4. Deep Sea Fishing in Mombasa - Sitting in the fighting chair during a deep sea fishing excursion in Kenya is an exhilarating experience! Even if you are a seasoned angler, the thrill of reeling in a giant is almost unimaginable, and Mombasa being the prime spot for such deep sea excursions.
5. Fort Jesus Museum Tour - Fort Jesus symbolizes not only the history of Mombasa, but also the architectural prowess of the Portuguese in designing and building martial structures that are based on Renaissance era values of proportions and geometrical elements.
7. Pilli Pipa Marine Tour - Enjoy a splendid day tour to Kisite Marine Park on a Pilli Pipa Dhow Safari. Since 1989, the small family-owned operation has been providing visitors with more than just a boat ride to the park.
8. Snorkeling In Mombasa Marine Park - For your snorkeling excursion in Mombasa Marine Park, you sail on the Indian Ocean in a motorized dive boat or a glass-bottom boat, giving you an uninterrupted view of the life that teems below the surface.
9. Scuba Diving In Mombasa Marine Park - Kenya is recognized as one of the top three dive sites on earth, and Mombasa Marine Park should not be missed! Reef dives, night dives and wreck dives are among the most popular scuba diving excursions.
10. Tamarind Dhow Dinner Cruise - Traditionally used for trade on the Indian Ocean, the Arab dhow has been a long-standing presence on the East African coastal waters, and now you can enjoy an evening of sailing, dining and romantically dancing along the coastline aboard one of these historic sailing vessels.
12. Haller Park Tour - What was once limestone quarries is now a thriving ecosystem of forest, grasslands and ponds with walking trails for you to view the fenced wildlife, such as hippo, giraffe, antelope, buffalo and smaller mammals, as well as varied bird species.
13. Nguuni Nature Sanctuary Tour - Nguuni Nature Sanctuary is a project of Baobab Trust, a non-profit Kenya organization funded by the Bamburi Cement Factory, who is committed to advancing conservation through sustainable activities. The sanctuary is located in the north coast of Mombasa near Nguu Tatu Hills.
14. Gede Ruins Tour - Since 1884 when Gede Ruins was first visited by Sir John Kirk, the site has been recognized for its archaeological value and today it is one of the most highly studied relics on the Kenyan Coast. The ruins were first noted as a Historical Monument in 1927.
15. Jumba La Mtwana Ruins Tour - Jumba la Mtwana Ruins is located a little less than 13 miles (20 kilometers) from the island Mombasa near Mtwapa Creek and the ruins are all that remains of the small historical Swahili town that was deserted about 500 years ago.
17. Shimba Hills Day Safari - Just 20 miles south from the island of Mombasa is Shimba Hills National Reserve, a small rich wilderness that offers resident fauna, spectacular vistas and wondrous waterfalls amidst an equatorial forest.
18. Tsavo East Day Safari - Just 65 miles from the island of Mombasa is Bachuma Gate, the entry point to Tsavo East National Park. Here you will safari across immense savannah plains that are dotted with thorn bushes, stands of acacia trees, scrublands and woodlands, all teeming with herbivores and carnivores.
19. Kisite Mpunguti Marine National Park - The park is a protected marine wilderness of coral reefs and four small islands that are located in the south coast of Mombasa close to Wasini Island.
20. Mombasa Marine National Park - The park is the most popular of the marine protected areas due to ease of accessibility and a favorite among Mombasa snorkelers and scuba divers due to its abundant marine life, beautiful blue water and spectacular coral reefs.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I want to let you know we had a wonderful time in Kenya and everything went a planned! We also enjoyed Pinewood Village by the ocean in Mombasa. Thanks so much for all you and your company did for us.
James Brubaker & Michael Hess - Pennsylvania, United States
From the moment we arrived in Mombasa, there were transportation officers there to collect us. Great trip, and AfricanMecca were really organised and gave us all the information. Thanks for everything!
Mark Cobb - London, United Kingdom
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect. We were spoiled...
Mrs Annemarie Bain - New York, United States
My daughter's and my trip that AfricanMecca arranged to South Coast Mombasa, Diani Reef Beach Resort was awesome. We laid on the beach quite a bit, but did manage to take in camel rides and also snorkelling.
Shirley Smith - Alberta, Canada
Jambo Altaf, I want to let you know that both Dorothy and I found our two week trip to Kenya to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Our booking through AfricanMecca for our trip delivered everything we hoped for and more.
John Lowry - Cheshire, United Kingdom
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. In, fact I enjoyed my time in Kenya so much that I changed my plans to spend a few days in London and spent an extra two days in Mombasa.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
I am writing to let you know that my mother and her friend, Carole, had a very good holiday in Kenya. We were all very happy with all your help in booking the trip. All the arrangements you had made for them went very smoothly.
Dr Christina Cousens - Moredun Research Institute - Scotland, United Kingdom
Read More +
BEACH HOLIDAYING IN MOMBASA
Bury your toes in the soft white sand while watching soothing waves lap the Mombasa shoreline. The aquamarine of the Indian Ocean stretches as far as the eye can see, meeting the blue sky on the horizon.
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MOMBASA
The South Coast is where you will find the highest level luxury accommodations, few of which are The Funzi Keys, AfroChic Diani and also Alfajiri Villas where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have stayed.
Read More +
GUIDE ON MOMBASA
As you walk along the winding streets of Mombasa, you will be captivated by the mixture and acceptance of varied cultures, history and coastal metropolitan flair that is reflected in the people and architecture.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MOMBASA
When combined with a wildlife safari, the two dry seasons from July through October and January until February are the best times to visit Mombasa as the sky has few, if any, clouds, and sunshine is abundant.
EAST AFRICA SAFARI & BEACH BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MOMBASA IN EASTERN KENYA
When beach vacationing in Mombasa, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Mombasa attractions and cultural activities after heading out on your Kenya safari to Amboseli, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Naivasha.READ MORE
MOMBASA BEACH & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN TRIP TO MOMBASA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mombasa ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MOMBASA
HAVE YOU VISITED MOMBASA FOR A BEACH VACATION IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MOMBASA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +