AfricanMecca Buffalo Springs Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Buffalo Springs Tier One Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Buffalo Springs.
2. Buffalo Springs Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Buffalo Springs Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Buffalo Springs Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Buffalo Springs Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Buffalo Springs Pricing Notes- The above Buffalo Springs pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Buffalo Springs Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN BUFFALO SPRINGS
Ashnil Samburu Camp and Samburu Simba Lodge are the two main accommodations. Both of these lodgings not only give you access to Buffalo Springs, but also the sister reserve -- Samburu Reserve.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN BUFFALO SPRINGS
Buffalo Springs offers something for every guest, from expedition travelers seeking excitement and adventure to the more introverted guests who prefer to study the smallest details of micro-ecology.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT BUFFALO SPRINGS
Buffalo Springs offers an authentic setting for your adventure-filled tour. It warm climate offers a comfortable ambience so you can enjoy the immense beauty of the landscape, wildlife and culture.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Altaf, The itinerary you helped us set up was perfect in showcasing it as it allowed us to experience 3 completely different landscapes (Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara). Thank you...
Wee Siang Neo & John Lau - Singapore
Jambo, Asante Sana! I just wanted to thank you both for a marvellous trip to Africa on our honeymoon. It was everything we hoped for. We saw all of the BIG FIVE. Our favourite place was the Samburu..
Regan and Brad Bewick - Manitoba, Canada
We are writing to tell we really had a great safari experience in Samburu during our Earthwatch Volunteer Project. The Samburu was wonderful and the game drives were a dream come true.
Sabine, Michael and Yana Schwarze - Hamburg, Germany
Dear Raza, I want to thank you and your team in Kenya for enabling my daughter and me to once again experience a series of fantastic game drives, safaris in Samburu, and two locations in the Masai Mara.
Larence Seigford and Laura Stinson - Florida, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, Wow. Incredible. Amazing. Exhilarating. You planned it to perfection. The places I stayed, the people who worked there, the food, the tours, the parks (Samburu is my favorite).
Madison Hildebrand - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR BUFFALO SPRINGS IN NORTHERN KENYA
When visiting Buffalo Springs National Reserve, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
BUFFALO SPRINGS RESERVE SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BUFFALO SPRINGS IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Buffalo Springs ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BUFFALO SPRINGS NATIONAL RESERVE
EXPLORE MORE ON BUFFALO SPRINGS NATIONAL RESERVE IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED BUFFALO SPRINGS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BUFFALO SPRINGS REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +