AfricanMecca Samburu Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Samburu Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Samburu Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Samburu Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Samburu Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Samburu Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Samburu Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Samburu Pricing Notes- The above Samburu pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Samburu Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN SAMBURU
We recommend Sasaab, Saruni Samburu and Elephant Bedroom Camp to guests who desire the best location and guides, luxurious quarters with elegant design elements, limited number of boutique rooms.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN SAMBURU
Explore the natural beauty at Samburu during your bush trip to Kenya. The reserve offers a high diversity of flora and fauna, both large and small, which you can discover in its striking landscape.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT SAMBURU
The long dry season from July to October is the best time to visit Samburu. You enjoy sunny, blue skies with almost no rain. Water sources are limited so the animals congregate along the Ewaso River.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Altaf, The itinerary you helped us set up was perfect in showcasing it as it allowed us to experience 3 completely different landscapes (Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara). Thank you...
Wee Siang Neo & John Lau - Singapore
Jambo, Asante Sana! I just wanted to thank you both for a marvellous trip to Africa on our honeymoon. It was everything we hoped for. We saw all of the BIG FIVE. Our favourite place was the Samburu..
Regan and Brad Bewick - Manitoba, Canada
We are writing to tell we really had a great safari experience in Samburu during our Earthwatch Volunteer Project. The Samburu was wonderful and the game drives were a dream come true.
Sabine, Michael and Yana Schwarze - Hamburg, Germany
Dear Raza, I want to thank you and your team in Kenya for enabling my daughter and me to once again experience a series of fantastic game drives, safaris in Samburu, and two locations in the Masai Mara.
Larence Seigford and Laura Stinson - Florida, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, Wow. Incredible. Amazing. Exhilarating. You planned it to perfection. The places I stayed, the people who worked there, the food, the tours, the parks (Samburu is my favorite).
Madison Hildebrand - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR SAMBURU IN NORTHERN KENYA
When visiting Samburu National Reserve, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
SAMBURU RESERVE SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SAMBURU IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Samburu ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE
EXPLORE MORE ON SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED SAMBURU FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SAMBURU REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +