READ MORE ON FAIRMONT MARA SAFARI CLUB
FAIRMONT MARA SAFARI CLUB (3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS) SAFARI BOOKING PACKAGE FROM NAIROBI
AfricanMecca recommends the 3 Days - 2 Nights Fairmont Mara Safari Club Safari (DELUXE TIER 2) in the Ol Choro Oiroua Private Conservancy (Northern Masai Mara). Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Nairobi.
KENYA SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT FAIRMONT MARA SAFARI CLUB IN MASAI MARA
- Ol Choro Oiroua Private Conservancy (Northern Masai Mara) - Experience Big 5 game drive safaris in an isolated private wilderness with undisturbed predator-prey interactions, Mara River ecology with its seasonal Great Wildebeest Migration, river bird-watching, bush walks, Maasai cultural tour & community visits. Add-on balloon safari flights are available in the public reserve.
2. Reviews For Fairmont Mara Safari Club
3. Fairmont Mara Safari Club Map
4. Photos For Fairmont Mara Safari Club
5. Video For Fairmont Mara Safari Club
6. Trip Ideas For Fairmont Mara Safari Club
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. Thank you for helping to organise it. We will definitely recommend yourselves to our friends who are planning on travelling to Kenya. Thank you again.
Tadhg Jones - AIG Inc - Croydon, United Kingdom
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. It was well organized by AfricanMecca Safaris and I had no worries. We loved the baby lions and were also able to see the leopard stalking its prey.
Ken and Pam Daut - California, United States
Jambo Raza!!! The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. You listened to what I wanted and delivered it perfectly.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
My trip to Kenya was beyond fantastic. I loved every second of it and I must thank you and your staff at AfricanMecca Safaris for making my travels to Masai Mara possible and most enjoyable.
Katie Chakey - New Jersey, United States
Raza, Thank you for all your diligent assistance in coordinating our photo safari to the Masai Mara. Thanks again for all of your help in making this a truly dream vacation. I will be recommending you.
Rusty Phenix - (Phenix & Crump Attorneys At Law) - Texas, United States
We had an incredible experience in Masai Mara & on the beach. Everything went very smoothly and the AfricanMecca representatives were fantastic. Thank you for putting together this amazing trip for us.
Dr Cory M. Bryant - US FDA - Washington D.C, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MASAI MARA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Fairmont Mara Safari Club? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON FAIRMONT MARA SAFARI CLUB
OL CHORO OIROUA MASAI MARA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MASAI MARA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE FAIRMONT MARA SAFARI CLUB REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +