Amboseli Sopa Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Amboseli, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED AMBOSELI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE AMBOSELI SOPA LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Amboseli Sopa Lodge
3. Amboseli Sopa Lodge Map
4. Photos For Amboseli Sopa Lodge
5. Video For Amboseli Sopa Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Amboseli Sopa Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, I think I speak for both of us when I say that this was one of the best trips of our lives. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable -- Steven, in Amboseli, was particularly outstanding.
Scott Aaronson - Associate Professor, M.I.T - Boston, United States
On behalf of myself, my wife and my two adult daughters, I want to sincerely thank you and AfricanMecca Safaris for our fabulous recent safari to Amboseli National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
Robert Schenkein - prVision Photography Studio - Colorado, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
The animals at Amboseli were amazing. We saw live wildebeest births, a pack of hyenas looking for a kill. Thank you to AfricanMecca for helping us plan the trip/honeymoon of a lifetime!
Holly & Michael Lapidus - New Jersey, United States
It was a terrific trip to the Masai Mara - Governors Il Moran, Amboseli - Satao Elerai, Zanzibar - Ras Nungwi & Zanzibar Serena Inn - one we will always remember. Thank you for everything.
Bow & Sandy Bowman - California, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Our trip was outstanding. Amboseli National Park was one of our favorite places. There was a diversity of landscape, with marsh area as well as bush country. We saw numerous elephants close up.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
AMBOSELI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO AMBOSELI IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Amboseli Sopa Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON AMBOSELI SOPA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +