READ MORE ON BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE
BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE TRIP REVIEWS & ACCOMMODATION ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
- Strategically located on the highway between Entebbe and Kampala, the hotel is in close proximity (7 km - 4 mi) to Entebbe International Airport and is ideal for travelers looking to stay close.
- Conveniently situated near Victoria Shopping Mall, Botanical Gardens, UN Base, and other places of interest in the city.
- Offers guests use of an on-site fitness center and swimming pool.
- Affordable accommodation with very good service and food; ideal for value-seeking business and leisure guests.
- Tasty meals at the restaurant including a variety of breakfast options. Free internet available for hotel guests.
Things To Note When Staying At Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
- No on-site spa for massages.
- Room decor lacks the “wow factor” and is more of an urban-style accommodation; though, expected from an international value brand such as Best Western.
- With 51 rooms, the hotel doesn’t feature the intimate, highly personalized experience some visitors seek.
- Preferred hotel for business travelers seeking an affordable option in Entebbe.
- With 3 meeting rooms, the conference facilities can accommodate up to 400 attendees, so things can get busy.
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Entebbe, Uganda
Write A Review On Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe In Entebbe, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED ENTEBBE ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
3. Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe Map
4. Photos For Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
5. Video For Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Entebbe
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Hotel No. 5Entebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Protea Hotel Entebbe By MarriottEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Karibu EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
The Boma EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Pineapple Bay ResortEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO ENTEBBE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +