AfricanMecca Kigoma Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Hotel Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Kigoma Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Kigoma Tier One HotelsThere are no Hotel Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Kigoma.
2. Kigoma Tier Two HotelsThe Kigoma Hotel Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $150 to US $200 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $350+ a night for a highly discerning and authentic experience with upgraded rooming. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Kigoma Tier Three HotelsThe Kigoma Hotel Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $100 to US $150 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $200+ a night for an upgraded rooming, suburban and smaller accommodation experiences. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Kigoma Pricing Notes- The above Kigoma pricing is a guide only to your specific Hotel Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Kigoma Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN KIGOMA
AfricanMecca recommends two hotels in Kigoma based on its Hotel Tier ranking. The first is Kigoma Hilltop Hotel which ranks as a deluxe option while Lake Tanganyika Hotel ranks as a value lodging.
Read More +
TOUR KIGOMA ATTRACTIONS
Kigoma has a traditional market packed with life and color which you can tour. You can also visit the the historic town of Ujiji, a few kilometers from Kigoma, where Henry Stanley met David Livingstone.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT KIGOMA
The climate of Kigoma is mild and tropical, due to its proximity to the equator and altitude. In the balmy, dry season from June to October, it is easier to access the varied town and lake activities.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Congratulations, the organisation by AfricanMecca was perfect. As to Mahale we spent 4 memorable days in that beautiful scenery, with plenty of Chimp viewing, a lovable crew and good food. Thanks once again for the top service.
Danielle and Walter Rohrer - Hoerhausen, Switzerland
Dear Raza, We want to thank all the AfricanMecca team and the people who had made possible such an unforgettable honeymoon. Thanks to Nkungwe Beach Lodge (a paradise on earth) for all their attentions in such a remote and beautiful spot.
Toni & Raquel Salat - Barcelona, Spain
I recently returned from a trip to Tanzania with a party of eleven people (Canisius College school group) visiting remote Chimpanzee and Wildlife in Gombe, Mahale, Selous. I am pleased to report that I was entirely satisfied in every respect.
Dr. Michael Noonan - Professor At Canisius College - New York, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
We saw more than 20 chimpanzees including chimps I've read about -- Freud, Faustino, Wilkie... so amazing. We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
We had a wonderful time on our chimpanzee safari in Mahale Mountains National Park. The services were outstanding. The guides were knowledgeable and led us to several very nice viewing opportunities. Asante sana.
Dave and Sara Howe - Washington, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI TRIP IDEA FOR KIGOMA IN WESTERN TANZANIA
When visiting Kigoma, we recommend combining it with offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Selous, Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
You may optionally extend out to Northern Tanzania safari parks such as Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
KIGOMA SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO KIGOMA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Kigoma ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIGOMA
KIGOMA HOTELS & LODGES
Gombe Forest LodgeGombe , Lake Tanganyika
Kigoma Hilltop HotelLake Tanganyika
Lupita Island ResortLake Tanganyika
Kungwe Beach LodgeLake Tanganyika , Mahale
Greystoke MahaleLake Tanganyika , Mahale
Lake Tanganyika HotelLake Tanganyika
Mahale Mango BandasLake Tanganyika , Mahale
Gombe BandasGombe , Lake Tanganyika
EXPLORE MORE ON KIGOMA NEAR LAKE TANGANYIKA IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGOMA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIGOMA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +