Select Your Lake Manyara Safari Camp & Lodge Dates To View Prices By Tier Quality
AfricanMecca Lake Manyara Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Lake Manyara Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Lake Manyara Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Lake Manyara Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Lake Manyara Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Lake Manyara Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Lake Manyara Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Lake Manyara Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Lake Manyara Pricing Notes- The above Lake Manyara pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Lake Manyara Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN LAKE MANYARA
Accommodation in Manyara varies based on the experience and location sought. Some are located inside the park in the southern expanse while others are sited on the rim of the Rift Valley escarpment.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN LAKE MANYARA
An adventurous Lake Manyara safari offers various activities to meet your specific interests. You may enjoy mountain biking, fly camping, horse riding, walks in a private wilderness to game drives in the park.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT LAKE MANYARA
Lake Manyara is a beautiful place to visit all the year round; though. the dry season of July to October is the best time for watching game that comes to Manyara from other ranges as water sources dry up.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza: Everything was great from the the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. We went to Lake Manyara and stayed at Kirurumu Tented Lodge which was a great introduction for us on the safari.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. We both also really enjoyed our time in the Serengeti. We were able to witness the wildebeest migration and saw literally over 1 or 2 million animals trekking across the plains of the Serengeti.
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Jambo AfricanMecca Team, The safaris to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti were fantastic and very beautiful. All in all, the perfect trip for my son and myself. Thanks again and enjoy the pictures. My son took about 1500 pictures.
Pam Dahl - Minnesota, United States
We took our decision on an extended and complex safari through AfricanMecca Safaris. They did a flawless job across the board. We traveled through Zanzibar (fantastic) Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti without a hitch.
Chris Traub - CEO, Strategic Executive Search (SES) Group - New York, United States
The AfricanMecca Safari experience was great. All the connections were spot on and the lodges and camps were great - 1st class. The safaris were great with the time spent in Ngorongoro totally outstanding. We just totally loved it, a great experience.
Bruce and Susie Ironside - New Zealand
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR LAKE MANYARA IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
When visiting Lake Manyara (Great Rift Valley Lake), we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Selous, Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
LAKE MANYARA PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE MANYARA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Lake Manyara ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
LAKE MANYARA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE MANYARA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE MANYARA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +