AfricanMecca Volcanoes Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Rwanda (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Volcanoes Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Volcanoes Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Rwanda starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla and golden monkey permits are extra costs.
2. Volcanoes Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Volcanoes Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Rwanda starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla and golden monkey permits are extra costs.
3. Volcanoes Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Volcanoes Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Rwanda starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla and golden monkey permits are extra costs.
Volcanoes Pricing Notes- The above Volcanoes pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Rwanda. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Rwanda.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Volcanoes Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In RwandaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON RWANDA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN VOLCANOES
Volcanoes has varied accommodations, from the forest luxuries of Bisate Lodge, Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge to One&Only Gorilla's Nest Lodge. The deluxe option is Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN VOLCANOES
The primary activity at Volcanoes Park is gorilla trekking. Other tours are golden monkey treks, Dian Fossey Grave Shrine and Iby'Iwacu Cultural Village Tours, Mount Karisimbi or Mount Bisoke hikes etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT VOLCANOES
Many guests who visit Volcanoes National Park to experience gorilla primate trekking pick the drier months, since trails are less muddy and there is less likelihood of getting drenched by an impromptu shower.
Read More +
GORILLA FAMILY GROUPS IN VOLCANOES
Should you plan a gorilla viewing expedition to Volcanoes National Park, you will learn that the park has ten resident gorilla families that are habituated to the presence of humans.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR VOLCANOES IN RWANDA
When visiting Volcanoes Park for your gorilla safari trek, we recommend combining it it with Akagera, Nyungwe and a city tour of Kigali. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
VOLCANOES PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Volcanoes ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
Scroll and view more Volcanoes safari accommodations in Rwanda
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE VOLCANOES REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +