GUIDE ON FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN RWANDA
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Overview & Where Is It Located?Sited ten minutes from the headquarter entrance of the majestic Volcanoes National Park, on the road to Kinigi in Musanze - Ruhengeri, is the Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel. A beautiful mid-range vacation accommodation with tiled roofs and colonial-style structures, the hotel has lovely gardens with a variety of trees, shrubbery, and colorful flowers. The lounge is housed in a lovely cottage with a fireplace and deep patio furnished with comfortable chairs made with wickerwork.
Enjoy the picturesque vistas of the volcanic Virunga peaks of the park from your vantage point or head out to the swimming pool for a relaxing dip. You could also laze in loungers placed in the shallow end of the pool and enjoy the sensations of the water tickling your toes. Get a relaxing massage in the hotel spa to soothe away the aches and pains from your treks. Napping in hammocks scattered across the property is yet another way to revel in the serenity and views of the Volcanoes Park.
- Lovely property with beautiful gardens standing on the road to Kinigi in the Ruhengeri locale of Volcanoes National Park
- Swimming pool with a shallow section where loungers are set up, also has a wading pool
- Spa for getting expert massages to soothe aches and pains
- Hammocks set up beside the pool for napping
- Stunning views of the lofty mist-covered peaks of the park
What To Expect At Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Accommodation?
- Deluxe Safari Tier 2 Experience. Total of 13 rooms and suites in 3 categories
- Family Suite and Volcanoes Manor for groups of 4 and 6 guests, respectively
- White cottages with red-tiled roofs and private patios for relaxing
- Choice of rooms with a double bed or twin single beds including multi-room cottages
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower area, standalone bathtub, hairdryer, bathrobes, and twin vanities
Other amenities include air-conditioning, tea and coffee making supplies, minibar, and a dressing area where you can place your belongings. In addition to a comfortable sofa, the room also has a flat-screen TV with a satellite connection for viewing your favorite channels on holiday. The ensuite bathroom comes with a shower area, bathrobes, hairdryer, a bathtub, and vanity basin.
Things To Do (Activities & Tour Attractions) & Why Visit Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel On Volcanoes Safari?
- Bird watching to spot the over 178 species of avian life native to the region
- Tracking the magnificent mountain gorillas and golden monkeys in their last natural habitat and spending 60 minutes watching them
- Visiting the tomb of Dian Fossey, known for her dedication to the conservation of gorillas
- Trekking to the scenic lakes of Ruhondo, Burera, and Karago or even the Ngezi Crater Lake
- Interacting with the people of Iby'Iwacu Village, who have lived in the Volcanoes Mountains for centuries
As you spend time with them, you will understand the enduring love that Dian Fossey had for them. Visit her grave to pay homage to her life and dedication to these amazing creatures. You can also travel through a different section of the Volcanoes Park, the bamboo forests to view the golden monkeys, another species of rare primates found here. Also, located within the park are the Ngezi Crater Lake, or the three breathtakingly scenic lakes of Ruhondo, Burera, and Karago. To interact with the human inhabitants of this amazing Eden on earth, you must visit the Iby'Iwacu Village for a cultural tour of Rwanda. Peek into their age-old customs and traditions and take part in their music and dance forms before moving on to explore the natural rock formations in the Musanze Caves. Head back home with a lifetime of memories locked away in the photographs you can with you.
How Is The Dining At Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel?
- Mouth-watering meals served in the dining area in the lounge
- Bar on the verandah where drinks can be ordered
- Indoor and terrace dining options, the staff organizes tables on the verandah
- Campfire lit in the evenings where guests can interact with fellow travelers
- Warm, friendly service making each meal memorable
What We Like About Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
- Ten minutes to the headquarters site of Volcanoes National Park on the road to Kinigi (Musanze), thus offering easy accessibility to the trails.
- Family-friendly hotel offering a Family Suite and Volcanoes Manor, which are suitable for 4 and 6 travelers, respectively, also has a wading pool where kids can play.
- With just 13 rooms, offers the quiet, personalized experience for your stay at the Volcanoes National Park.
- Located amidst beautifully-landscaped gardens and lush greenery abounding with native flora.
- Mid-range accommodation providing the ideal blend of quality and quantity, offers a balanced gorilla safari holiday with great facilities and amenities.
Things To Note When Staying At Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel
- Prices are fair compared to other deluxe and high end accommodations.
- Offers facilities like a swimming pool and has a spa for getting massages but does not have a fitness center, though guests preferring the authentic safari experience may prefer the absence of such add-ons.
- The Volcanoes Manor offers an accessible room for special needs guests e.g. elderly guests.
- Has only 13 rooms and can get booked early in the prime tourist season in Volcanoes Park. Guests wishing to stay here may want to indicate their preference at least 12 to 18 months beforehand.
- Needs to improve on eco-friendly practices e.g. solar panels for power or waste recycling, being a small accommodation, management should look into adopting greener initiatives.
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Rating By AfricanMecca
Service & Quality
Users (0 votes) 0
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Is A Deluxe Tier 2 Safari Accommodation
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel In Volcanoes, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN VOLCANOES
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN VOLCANOES PARK
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL RWANDA
When staying at Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel during your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, we recommend combining it with Akagera, Nyungwe and a city tour of Kigali. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO VOLCANOES IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL
VOLCANOES CAMPS & LODGES
Singita Kwitonda LodgeVolcanoes
Sabyinyo Silverback LodgeVolcanoes
One&Only Gorilla’s Nest LodgeVolcanoes
Mountain Gorilla View LodgeVolcanoes
Le Bambou Gorilla LodgeVolcanoes
Gorillas Volcanoes HotelVolcanoes
Five Volcanoes Boutique HotelVolcanoes
EXPLORE MORE ON VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK IN RWANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED VOLCANOES FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +