AfricanMecca Tsavo East Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Tsavo East Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Tsavo East Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $1500 to US $2500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2500 - $4000 a night for an ultra-luxury, highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Tsavo East Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Tsavo East Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $1000 to US $1500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Tsavo East Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Tsavo East Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1000 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1250 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Tsavo East Pricing Notes- The above Tsavo East pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Tsavo East Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN TSAVO EAST
We recommend Galdessa Camp for premier guests. The camp is placed along the banks of the Galana River. Satao Camp is one of the finest deluxe camps in Kenya that teems with resident wildlife.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN TSAVO EAST
You will come across the mane-less and relatives of the man-eater lions of Tsavo, elephants with huge tusks, herds of buffalos, bachelor impala herds, dual-tone zebras, graceful giraffes and more.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT TSAVO EAST
We primarily recommend the dual dry season from July to October and January to February to AfricanMecca guests to Tsavo East National Park, especially if you are new to bush travel in Kenya.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Our recent holiday to Kenya was absolutely fabulous. The highlight of our holiday though was the road safari to Tsavo East, which you recommended and organised on our behalf. We can't thank you enough!!
Kevin & Sue Severn - Leigh, United Kingdom
I can honestly say this was the best vacation I have ever been on. We enjoyed our safari to Tsavo East. 2 weeks is not nearly enough time in Kenya! Everyone was friendly and I felt very welcome. Thanks again!!
Melissa Ngala - Florida, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
Jambo Raza, Just like to thank everybody at AfricanMecca and Tsavo East for a truly memorable experience. I would have no hesitation in recommending yourselves to anybody thinking of visiting Kenya.
Paulline Ellis - Kent, United Kingdom
Jambo Altaf, The service was first class and accommodation was out of this world, the staff at Tsavo could not do enough and if you required anything all you had to do was ask. Thank you for a most memorable experience.
Peter & Tracey Hutton - Prescot, United Kingdom
Tsavo East was amazing and we saw the lion and cheetah there almost immediately. We were more than satisfied with the attention to detail and thoroughness of AfricanMecca and would not hesitate to recommend you.
Babsie and Tony Dean - Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Tsavo was wonderful, as were our accomodations and transportation in Zanzibar. I would absolutely recommend AfricanMecca to my friends and family. I thank you so much for helping us to plan this wonderful vacation.
Kirsten Weir - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR TSAVO EAST IN SOUTH-EASTERN KENYA
When visiting Tsavo East National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
TSAVO EAST PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO TSAVO EAST IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Tsavo East ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED TSAVO EAST FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE TSAVO EAST REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +