AfricanMecca Nairobi National Park Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Nairobi National Park Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Nairobi National Park Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Nairobi National Park Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Nairobi National Park Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Nairobi National Park Tier Three Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) accommodations currently present in Nairobi National Park.
Nairobi National Park Pricing Notes- The above Nairobi National Park pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Nairobi Park Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
Nairobi Tented Camp is the only accommodation that is sited inside the park. Should you prefer to stay on the unfenced southern border of the park, consider the Emakoko, a family-owned and operated 10-room lodge.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
Game drives in Nairobi National Park are offered in the morning and afternoon when the animals are most likely to be active. More leisurely activities include nature walks along the trails near the hippo pools.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
Nairobi Park is sited at an elevation of 5030 feet to 5774 feet, so temperatures tend to be mild year round, making it as perfect day vacation destination in central Kenya no matter when you plan to visit.
Read More +
GUIDE ON NAIROBI CITY
Within a relatively short period of time, what was once swampland was reborn into the city of Nairobi, the thriving prime capital of Kenya. The transformation began when the railroad arrived in 1899.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Just wanted to say that we had an absolutely fantastic vacation in Kenya. Everything worked very smoothly. You can be sure I will recommend you to other people. Thanks again for organizing everything for us.
Sissel Johanne Berentsen, United Nations - Pristina, Austria
We had the most wonderful time. Throughout, I found AfricanMecca to be helpful, prompt, informative and extremely professional and I would recommend using them without hesitation.
Catherine Wright - Braintree, United Kingdom
We had a wonderful time in Kenya. Thank you. The people were extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome. The safari was magical. Thank you for your help over the bookings.
Lesley Grant Haworth - Farnham, United Kingdom
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
In regards to the recent Kenya Safari I experienced with AfricanMecca, it was a trip of a lifetime and we'll never forget it. I can't say enough how much we loved this trip. Thank you.
Roz Applebaum, Owner, Paws By Roz - Massachusetts, United States
We were extremely pleased with our itinerary. All those elephants and giraffes just posing and asking to have their pictures taken. Thank you for planning one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI TRIP IDEA FOR NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK IN CENTRAL KENYA
When visiting Nairobi National Park, we recommend combining your safari with a visit to Amboseli, Masai Mara and Laikipia - Lewa ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Nairobi Park ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
NAIROBI CITY & PARK HOTELS, CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +