Mdonya Old River Camp - Ruaha - Tanzania Safaris
Mdonya Old River, a small but great Adventure Camp, is the newest and perhaps the most exciting bush destination in Tanzania. Built in 2003, it is located in the Ruaha National Park, the second largest park in Tanzania. The camp is a few kilometers from Mdonya Falls, a two-hour exciting game drive from the airstrip. The tents are physically located on the banks of Old Mdonya, now a sand river game corridor, making it a perfect location to relax and watch Ruaha wildlife from the comforts of your room.
Tell Me More About Mdonya Old River Camp Located In Ruaha as an African Safari & Tanzania Safari Holiday Accommodation
• Scattered under the shade of large sycamore figs and Acacia albida, there are only eight tents, each with its own lavatory and shower. The tents are simple and comfortable, furnished with twin beds veiled by mosquito net and with large verandah where you can relax and observe wildlife around you.
• The ensuite shower and lavatory facilities are under the open skies, underscoring Mdonya Old River's commitment to bringing you close to nature as possible.
African Safari Culinary and Dining Experience At Mdonya Old River Camp Located In Ruaha Tanzania
• Meals are served in the main tent in the center of the camp arena, prepared and served by well-trained staff in local and international flavors. From this location, you have a panoramic view of the entire sand river forest area. AfricanMecca guests are often surprised to witness wildlife traversing back and forth near the edge of the forest while sipping their late afternoon tea or coffee while relaxing in the main lounge.
African Safari Nature Experience and Activities At Mdonya Old River Camp Located In Ruaha National Park Tanzania
• Specialized day wildlife watching and game driving safaris in Ruaha National Park Tanzania.
• Ornithological Tanzania safaris.
• Nature and Walking Safaris with an armed ranger.
• Crocodile and Hippo watching expeditions.
• Ruaha Sundowner photography safari opportunities.