AfricanMecca Jinja - Nile River Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Uganda (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Jinja - Nile River Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Jinja - Nile River Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Jinja - Nile River Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Jinja - Nile River Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Jinja - Nile River Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Jinja - Nile River Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Jinja - Nile River Pricing Notes- The above Jinja - Nile River pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Uganda. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Uganda.
Jinja - Nile River Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Write A Trip Review On Jinja - Nile River In Uganda
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Jinja - Nile River Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In UgandaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON UGANDA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
GUIDE ON JINJA - NILE RIVER
The story of Jinja in Uganda has many fascinating chapters, from a chance geological event to worldwide recognition as what Speke believed to be the source of the Nile. Today, it is the East Africa's adventure capital.
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY IN JINJA - NILE RIVER
Jinja has limited good quality accommodations. AfricanMecca only recommends Wildwaters Lodge with a mid-range Deluxe Tier 2 Safari rating. It offers a private island lodge experience on the banks of Nile River.
Read More +
TOUR JINJA - NILE RIVER ATTRACTIONS
Experience aqua activities like white water rafting, kayaking, paddleboarding, fishing, river swimming, sunset cruise. Land tours include town visits, Mabira Forest hikes and biking, horseback tours, quadbiking etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT JINJA - NILE RIVER
The long dry season starts around the middle of December, January and February, and is considered the best time to visit Jinja in Uganda. The alternate best time to visit is June, July and most parts of August.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Kenya proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR JINJA - NILE RIVER IN UGANDA
When visiting Jinja - Nile River, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Kampala and Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
JINJA - NILE RIVER SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS FOR 2021-2022
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO JINJA - NILE RIVER IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Jinja - Nile River ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON JINJA - NILE RIVER
JINJA - NILE RIVER CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON JINJA - NILE RIVER IN UGANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED JINJA - NILE RIVER FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE JINJA - NILE RIVER REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +