What We Like About Paraa Safari Lodge
- Easily accessible to/from Paraa, the northern hub that serves as a central base for your game drives and boat rides in Murchison Falls Park.
- Has a swimming pool with a wading section for kids to play under the supervision of guardians.
- Offers breathtaking views of the Victoria Nile across the landscaped gardens and pool.
- Serves good Indian cuisine, traditional Uganda dishes, tasty BBQ weekends and wood-fired pizzas.
- 4 rooming categories available to choose from. Offers rooms and suites with interconnecting doors and a cottage for families traveling with kids.
Things To Note When Staying At Paraa Safari Lodge
- Has a conference room and may become noisy when corporate events are in progress and when the lodge is busier.
- Mid-sized safari holiday accommodation with 57 rooms. Not suitable for guests looking for a smaller setting, quiet and personalized safari experience in Murchison Falls Park.
- A very old lodge built in 1954. There is need of complete refurbishment to keep up with high modern standards.
- Has wildlife like hippos roaming the grounds at night; guests may want to be careful.
- Service levels, amenities, and facilities standards are not consistent and variable at times. Not ideal for safari guests seeking deluxe or luxury levels of experiences in Africa.
Paraa Safari Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Murchison Falls, Uganda
Write A Review On Paraa Safari Lodge In Murchison Falls, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED MURCHISON FALLS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE PARAA SAFARI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Paraa Safari Lodge
3. Paraa Safari Lodge Map
4. Photos For Paraa Safari Lodge
5. Video For Paraa Safari Lodge
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Murchison Falls
2. Trip Review For Murchison Falls Park
3. Where To Stay In Murchison Falls
4. Murchison Falls Safari Activities & Tour Attractions
5. Best Time & Weather To Visit Murchison Falls
6. Uganda Safari Prices & Gorilla - Chimpanzee Trekking
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MURCHISON FALLS IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Paraa Safari Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON PARAA SAFARI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +