What We Like About Chobe Safari Lodge
- Sprawling property beside the White Nile offering breathtaking vistas of sunsets over the river in Murchison Falls National Park.
- Has a three-tiered swimming pool with a wading pool for kids traveling with their families, along with a fitness center and spa.
- Offers rooms, suites, tents and cottages in various specifications to meet the requirements of every kind of budget-seeking guest.
- Part of the Marasa chain of hotels in East Africa; offers all the facilities and amenities typical of their value standards.
- Offers affordable hotel rooming options and facilities amidst the serene riverside wilderness. Secluded location.
Things To Note When Staying At Chobe Safari Lodge
- Large property with 62 different rooming options, not suitable for the discerning or luxury vacationer looking for a tranquil, personalized safari experience with fewer in-house guests. Though, it is popular accommodation for Ugandans and local residents especially on the weekends and holidays.
- Has conference rooms and venues for events and can become noisy when many guests are staying.
- Located 2 - 3 hours drive from the park’s main gate when coming via Paraa; guests may have to backtrack and travel up longer distances to access the prime wildlife viewing regions.
- Not a 5 star property as branded by the lodge. Service and quality can be variable at times - expected from a Value Tier 3 Safari accommodation.
- Offers a good gym and spa facilities - ideal for guests seeking a holistic wellness retreat rather than an authentic safari accommodation.
Chobe Safari Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Murchison Falls, Uganda
Write A Review On Chobe Safari Lodge In Murchison Falls, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED MURCHISON FALLS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE CHOBE SAFARI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Chobe Safari Lodge
3. Chobe Safari Lodge Map
4. Photos For Chobe Safari Lodge
5. Video For Chobe Safari Lodge
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Murchison Falls
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MURCHISON FALLS IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Chobe Safari Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON CHOBE SAFARI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +