What We Like About Baker's Lodge
- Best accessible by air; a small, intimate accommodation with just 10 cottages, providing a personalized and luxury safari vacation with few other guests. Staff are ultra-caring.
- Has a beautiful and strategic location beside the Victoria Nile in Murchison Falls National Park, and offers a boat excursion to the Lake Albert - Nile Delta to spot the rare shoebill stork and other avian life.
- Eco-friendly establishment that uses solar power for heating water and lighting.
- Has a swimming pool where guests can take cool-off dips with views of the river.
- Offers the facilities of a private jetty and exclusive-use boats so guests can tour the river without a horde of other guests or traveling to Paraa. Guests can also experience chimpanzee trekking at Budongo Forest.
Things To Note When Staying At Baker's Lodge
- Prices are on the higher end because of the lack of serious competition from other lodges.
- Guests need to be vigilant of the hippos roaming the lodge grounds at all times, though the staff can escort you safely to your cottage. Also, be aware of the camouflage crocodiles basking by the bank.
- House drinks and laundry are also included in your rooming prices. Premium and non-house drinks are extra.
- Has just 10 rooms, so guests looking to stay at the lodge book their rooms well in advance i.e. 12 to 18 months prior to arrival during the peak season.
- Don't be surprised by the geckos present in your room. They eat up the insects. Wi-Fi connection speeds are on the lower end due to its remoteness. No power sockets in the room for charging - you can charge your batteries in the main lodge area.
Baker's Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Murchison Falls, Uganda
Write A Review On Baker's Lodge In Murchison Falls, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED MURCHISON FALLS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BAKER'S LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Baker's Lodge
3. Baker's Lodge Map
4. Photos For Baker's Lodge
5. Video For Baker's Lodge
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Murchison Falls
2. Trip Review For Murchison Falls Park
3. Where To Stay In Murchison Falls
4. Murchison Falls Safari Activities & Tour Attractions
5. Best Time & Weather To Visit Murchison Falls
6. Uganda Safari Prices & Gorilla - Chimpanzee Trekking
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EXPLORE MORE ON MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MURCHISON FALLS IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Baker's Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BAKER'S LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +