AfricanMecca Moshi Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Hotel Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Moshi Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Moshi Tier One HotelsThere are no Hotel Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Moshi.
2. Moshi Tier Two HotelsThere are no Hotel Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) accommodations currently present in Moshi.
3. Moshi Tier Three HotelsThe Moshi Hotel Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $100 to US $150 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $200+ a night for an upgraded rooming, suburban and smaller accommodation experiences. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Moshi Pricing Notes- The above Moshi pricing is a guide only to your specific Hotel Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Moshi Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MOSHI
Most of the accommodations in Moshi are value Hotel Tier 3 options. This is as a result of the town primarily setup as a budget basecamp settlement to rival Arusha for accessibility to Kilimanjaro climbs.
Read More +
MOSHI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
You could take long walks in the coffee and banana plantations, spend time bird watching or experience the Mamba Marangu Cultural Tour for a glimpse into the traditional way of living of the Chagga people.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MOSHI
You could consider choosing the warm and dry months for your visit to Moshi, especially if you are climbing Kilimanjaro. Best months to go to Moshi are January and February, and also from June to October.
Read More +
KILIMANJARO CLIMBS & TREKS
Your Kilimanjaro dream climb is entirely your own to design. Uhuru Trails by AfricanMecca will work with you to customize exactly the triumphant Tanzanian mountainous quest experience you want.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I just fell in love with Steven, our guide in Tanzania. Not only did he take care of us, but he truly cared about us. Thank you so much for planning and executing a dream for me.
Maria Staebler - Connecticut, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Dear Raza, Not a day has passed that we have not been overwhelmed by what we experienced, and by how fantastic our vacation was. It was truly magical. We saw the" Big Five", lion mating and the migration. It was the vacation of a lifetime.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
We wanted to thank you for the great amount of care you put into helping us with our travel planning for Africa. We were very much in your hands. Many thanks again, Raza for all your care, attention, advice and professionalism.
Lorraine Beach and Marilyn Jolly - Marrickville, Australia
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MOSHI IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
When visiting in Moshi near Kilimanjaro, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Moshi attractions and cultural activities before your Northern Tanzania safari to Serengeti (wildebeest migration), Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire. You may hike Mount Meru or Mount Kilimanjaro to experience a full day trek or multiple days climb, or even explore Arusha National Park for an adventurous canoeing experience on Momella Lakes combined with a game drive. End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
MOSHI SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO MOSHI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Moshi ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MOSHI
MOSHI HOTELS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON MOSHI NEAR KILIMANJARO IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED MOSHI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MOSHI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +