Select Our Highly Recommended & Unique Designed Mahale Safaris That You Want To Tour Visit & Experience
Areas Visited: Mahale From Arusha, Serengeti or Dar es Salaam
AfricanMecca Mahale Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Mahale Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Mahale Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Mahale Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $1500 to US $2500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2500 - $4000 a night for an ultra-luxury, highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Mahale Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Mahale Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $1000 to US $1500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Mahale Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Mahale Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $750 to US $1000 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1250 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Mahale Pricing Notes- The above Mahale pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Mahale Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MAHALE
The first option is Greystoke which bases its reputation as a Tier 1 luxury lodge on its rustic standards. Second is Mbali Mbali Mahale Lodge, set at deluxe Tier 2, offers a hybrid canvas-lodge experience.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN MAHALE
Although Mahale is mainly a base to take part in a chimpanzee safari, there are other activities on offer, from fishing, kayaking, boating, snorkeling to simply chilling out in your own, private Shangri-La
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MAHALE
The best time for a trip to Mahale is in the dry season, which lasts from June to September. The wet season runs from November until April with showers ending in May while October welcomes its arrival.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I had a wonderful time in Tanzania and Kenya and feel that you fulfilled all that you promised me. My expectations for Chimpanzee trekking safari in Mahale Mountains of the trip were high, and I was not disappointed.
Gary Hoffman - New South Wales, Australia
Congratulations, the organisation by AfricanMecca was perfect. As to Mahale we spent 4 memorable days in that beautiful scenery, with plenty of Chimp viewing, a lovable crew and good food. Thanks once again for the top service.
Danielle and Walter Rohrer - Hoerhausen, Switzerland
Dear Raza, We want to thank all the AfricanMecca team and the people who had made possible such an unforgettable honeymoon. Thanks to Nkungwe Beach Lodge (a paradise on earth) for all their attentions in such a remote and beautiful spot.
Toni & Raquel Salat - Barcelona, Spain
I recently returned from a trip to Tanzania with a party of eleven people (Canisius College school group) visiting remote Chimpanzee and Wildlife in Gombe, Mahale, Selous. I am pleased to report that I was entirely satisfied in every respect.
Dr. Michael Noonan - Professor At Canisius College - New York, United States
We saw more than 20 chimpanzees including chimps I've read about -- Freud, Faustino, Wilkie... so amazing. We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
We had a wonderful time on our chimpanzee safari in Mahale Mountains National Park. The services were outstanding. The guides were knowledgeable and led us to several very nice viewing opportunities. Asante sana.
Dave and Sara Howe - Washington, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MAHALE IN WESTERN TANZANIA
When visiting Mahale Mountains National Park by Lake Tanganyika, we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi.
MAHALE PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MAHALE IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mahale ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MAHALE NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON MAHALE NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED MAHALE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MAHALE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +