READ MORE ON SINGITA FARU FARU LODGE
SINGITA FARU FARU LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- Singita Faru Faru Lodge is an upmarket accommodation that provides guests with a superb safari experience.
- Being located on a private reserve means that AfricanMecca guests have access to activities that are not permitted in the park, such as off-roading, walking safaris and mountain biking.
- Guests enjoy the impeccable hospitality and service of the staff at the lodge.
- Cuisine at Singita Faru Faru Lodge is beyond what many guests expect from a luxury accommodation.
- The lodge is sited at an exceptional location by a waterhole with prolific views of the Grumeti Reserve and many popular species of animals.
Things To Note When Staying At Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- Twin fans in the guest tents may be variable, and some guests may feel too warm during the day and at night.
- The guest tents only have outdoor showers, which may not be ideal for guests who prefer indoor and outdoor showers. The bath tub is indoors.
- The room décor and design may be overwhelming for some guests as it is offer a more modern chic aesthetics rather than a traditional safari ambience.
- Some rooms have better views of the watering hole and wildlife. For guests who do not have mobility issues, we recommend guest rooms furthest from the main area for the best views of the Grumeti Reserve.
- There are known occurrences of Tsetse flies in the Grumeti area.
Singita Faru Faru Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Singita Faru Faru Lodge In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SINGITA FARU FARU LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Singita Faru Faru Lodge
3. Singita Faru Faru Lodge Map
4. Photos For Singita Faru Faru Lodge
5. Video For Singita Faru Faru Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Singita Faru Faru Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
WESTERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Mila Tented CampSerengeti West
Kirawira Serena CampSerengeti West
Singita Explore CampSerengeti West
andBeyond Grumeti Serengeti CampSerengeti West
Singita Sabora Tented CampSerengeti West
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Singita Serengeti HouseSerengeti West
Serengeti Simba LodgeSerengeti West
Singita Faru Faru LodgeSerengeti West
Mbalageti Serengeti LodgeSerengeti West
Singita Sasakwa LodgeSerengeti West
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Singita Faru Faru Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SINGITA FARU FARU LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +