READ MORE ON NAMIRI PLAINS (ASILIA AFRICA)
NAMIRI PLAINS (ASILIA AFRICA) TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Namiri Plains
- The guest tents at Namiri Plains are spaced 15 to 20 meters apart for privacy. It has only has 10 tents.
- This is a great location for spotting cheetahs, lions, leopards, and other big cats, as well as resident herbivores.
- The camp is set up in a peaceful, remote setting away from crowds.
- Guest tents offer excellent views of the plains and traversing wildlife.
- Namiri Plains offers several types of activities, including game drives, nature walks, cheetah research, and hot air ballooning.
Things To Note When Staying At Namiri Plains
- With only 10 tents, we recommend booking 12-18 months during the peak eastern migration season.
- Outside the eastern migration period, the prime sites for viewing game require long drives to central Serengeti.
- This is a remote location that requires a 75-minute drive from the nearest airstrip i.e. Seronera.
- Namiri Plains is not a 100% green camp as it uses solar and generator power.
- The camp suited to all travelers and not family-focused — it doesn’t offer activities specifically for families and children.
Namiri Plains Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Namiri Plains In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NAMIRI PLAINS (ASILIA AFRICA) REVIEW
2. Reviews For Namiri Plains
3. Namiri Plains Map
4. Photos For Namiri Plains
5. Video For Namiri Plains
6. Trip Ideas For Namiri Plains
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
EASTERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Namiri Plains? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NAMIRI PLAINS (ASILIA AFRICA)
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +