GUIDE ON RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL IN RWANDA
Accommodation & Tour Experience At Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Prices, Reviews, Map, Photos, Video & Room Rate Guide For Radisson Blu Kigali HotelRadisson Blu Kigali Hotel offers well-appointed facilities and amenities characteristic of The Radisson Blu chain all over the world. In addition to the glittering facade of the hotel is the unique dome-shaped convention center that is now a recognizable landmark dominating the skyline of the suburbs of Kigali. The accommodation, located around 3.5 miles (5.5 kilometers) from Kigali International Airport, offers vacationers equal distance to the main commercial hub of the city as well as the Supreme Court and consulates of various countries. It has a plush lounge with a high ceiling and elegant decor where you can spend time enjoying the ambiance of opulence. Visit the in-house Amani Spa for relaxation provided by expert masseuses or the steam and sauna room. You can also take leisurely swims in the outdoor egg-shaped swimming pool or burn off the delicious food in the well-equipped fitness center. There is also a splashing pool for toddlers and younger children. Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel offers luxury tourists and businesspersons 292 rooms you can choose based on your requirements. Enjoy the muted soothing colors of the rooms decorated with diffused lighting that spell complete relaxation and comfort amidst sophistication and style. Make your choice from the 209 Standard Rooms, and 4 Accessible Rooms that are equipped with special amenities for mobility challenged guests. Also, corporates or urban holidaymakers can choose from the 68 Business Rooms and a luxurious collection of suites including 5 Junior Suites, 5 Presidential Suites and 1 Diplomat Suite. All of the rooms and suites are air-conditioned along with an exclusive balcony that offers sweeping views of Kigali and the green hills surrounding it in addition to a flat-screen TV with satellite connection and minibar. The spacious, ensuite bathroom is equipped with a shower-stall bathtub and other amenities typical of a high-end establishment.
While you do have the option of having your meals served up in your room, you must visit the distinct hotel restaurants to enjoy their decor and ambiance. Visit The Larder for traditional Rwandan, African and Continental cuisine alongside the Super Breakfast Buffet for a wide range of morning fare. If you are looking for Italian food, try the Filini restaurant. The Lobby Bar & Lounge serves drinks alongside cigars in an outdoor smoking area. Take a break from your enjoyment of the exclusive service of the luxurious Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre Kigali and go exploring the city. Shop for mementos of your travels in Kigali at the Caplaki Handicrafts Cooperative where you can buy intricately carved woodwork, colorful tribal masks, nesting baskets, Batwa pottery and many other items. You could also shop for paintings at the distinct art galleries e.g. Inema Art Center, Ivuka Arts Centre and Niyo Art Gallery that showcase not only the artistic skills of ancient and new age canvas geniuses but also the dance forms of the tribes of Rwanda. The country has had a turbulent past and is in the process of renewing the fabric of its social structure by accommodating shrines and memorials to the victims of the tragedy of 1994 when so many of the citizens fell prey to political propaganda. Witness the regret and sorrow the people experienced and their attempts to make amends. For a peek into the origins of the city, trip out to Kandt House, home of Richard Kandt, founder of the metropolitan. The Museum of Natural History is now housed here in its building and offers you glimpses of the flora and fauna of Rwanda. After your urban overnight stayover in Kigali, AfricanMecca recommends you excursion out to the three-main safari national parks of Rwanda, from Volcanoes for mountain gorillas and golden monkeys, Nyungwe for chimpanzees and forest hiking to plains game and birding safari at Akagera.
RELATED PAGES: (1) Kigali Guide, (2) Best Time & Weather To Visit Kigali, (3) Hotels In Kigali
What We Like About Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
- Offers easy accessibility to Kigali International Airport and government offices that are located a scarce 5.5 kilometers away. Also, located 2-3 kilometers from the consulates of various countries in Kigali.
- The staff is well trained and very efficient, takes care of guests with thorough professionalism.
- Rooms are well-appointed, and has varied options for suites i.e. Junior, Presidential and Diplomat.
- Resident vacationers can make use of the Amani Spa, swimming pool, sauna and steam baths, and a well-equipped gym.
- Offers excellent international cuisine out of its two main restaurants and has a designated smoking area.
Things To Note When Staying At Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
- Includes a convention center and can become bustling when the hotel has many attendees staying over.
- With its 292 rooms, discerning guests looking for the quiet, personalized experience on their boutique holiday stayover might find it lacking.
- Prices are on the higher side being an upmarket property.
- Services levels can be on the lesser side when all the hotel rooms are fully booked i.e. with over 300 to 500 guests.
- The hotel is geared towards the corporate market with the presence of its own convention center and 18 meeting rooms that can host up to 5000 and 2600 guests respectively.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN KIGALI CITY
Read More +
KIGALI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL RWANDA
When staying at Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel in Rwanda, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +