GUIDE ON PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI IN RWANDA
Park Inn By Radisson offers the perfect base for vacationers looking to spend time in Kigali on tourism trips or even business stays. Its strategic location in the center of the town makes it easily accessible from Kigali International Airport, which is located about 12 kilometers from the hotel. The six-story, v-shaped wing structure of the hotel boasts modern and colorful architecture, and is decorated in muted tones and lighting. Splashes of complexion liven up the ambiance, while elegant artwork graces the walls. With spacious lounges for relaxing, this deluxe hotel also has a swimming pool and pool deck for languorous siestas in the warm sunshine.
Accommodation At Park Inn By Radisson KigaliThe Park Inn offers touring guests a choice of 161 rooms and suites. Expansive glass windows let in plenty of natural light and incredible views of the city of Kigali. Guests can choose from rooms in three categories, including 123 standard rooms, 34 superior rooms, and 4 one-bedroom suites, which are more spacious. Each of the rooms is suitable for 2 guests and includes amenities like an iron and ironing board, bottled water, spacious closet, desk with chair, private bar, electronic safe, flat-screen television, and supplies for making tea and coffee. The in-room thermostat control allows you to set the air-conditioning for maximum comfort. The suites also include separate living and dining areas, as well as a washroom for visitors. Ensuite bathrooms come with single or twin vanities, a shower stall or bathtub, and bathing robes and slippers.
Kigali Attractions & Tour Activities From Park Inn By Radisson KigaliSince the Park Inn By Radisson is located in the hub of the city, guests will not have to travel far to explore the attractions of Kigali (what to do). A scarce 500 meters away sits the Sawa City Supermarket, where you can shop for any essential supplies you need. Visitors in the city on business will find that government offices, INGO centers, Kigali Convention Center are in close proximity to the hotel. If you’d like to visit the various art and cultural centers around the city, be sure to ask your AfricanMecca Safaris consultant to arrange a transfer service. Places of interest include the Inema Art Center, Ivuka Arts Studio, Natural History Museum, and the Presidential Palace Museum.
After experiencing the warm, friendly attitude of the people of Kigali and the atmosphere of peace and amiability, holidaying guests often have a question: what provoked such terrible violence that led to the genocide of close to one million people? To learn more about this tragic period in 1994, visit the many memorials and shrines in the city. The Kigali Genocide Memorial Center, Nyamata Church, Ntarama Church, and various others offer insight into different aspects of this piece of Rwandan history. You can also use Kigali as a base for touring the natural wonders of the country.
Dining At Park Inn By Radisson KigaliWhile the hotel takes orders for room service, guests may also visit the on-site restaurant, Live-Inn Room Restaurant, to dine on sumptuous, delectable meals. The restaurant serves breakfast buffet each morning before opening up their a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. The Park Inn also has two bars, the Pool Bar and the Lobby Bar, which offers drinks, snacks, bar food, and even a few desserts. For a taste of the nightlife in Kigali, night owls might like to check out the on-site JJ Night Club.
|1. Kigali City Guide||2. Best Time & Weather To Visit Kigali|
|3. Kigali Map||4. Hotels In Kigali|
What We Like About Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
- Colorful, modern architecture decorated with beautiful artwork and soft tones, with touches of hue to brighten the ambiance.
- Peaceful and strategic location affording a great view of Kigali. just 7 kilometers from Kigali International Airport.
- Swimming pool and pool deck for touring guests to relax and enjoy siestas in the sunshine. Presence of an on-site fitness center, beauty salon, sauna, and steam bath.
- Great value for its all offerings. Cuisine is tasty.
- Staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful, going out of the way to assist guests with information or reservations they may need.
Things To Note When Staying At Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
- Large number of rooms i.e. 161 makes it unsuitable for discerning guests looking for a smaller, private, personalized experience of a boutique hotel.
- Lacks specialist spa facilities, which are usually typical of urban vacation stayovers.
- Offers venues for celebrations and conferences in Kigali; can become noisy when events are in progress the hotel is hosting many attendees. On-site JJ Night Club may also add to the noise factor.
- The inhouse hotel airport shuttle transfer service is not optimal. Opt to book a private transfer.
- If you prefer an ultra 5-star experience, Park Inn is not the appropriate hotel. Instead, stay at the higher priced sister hotel, Radisson Blu Kigali.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Park Inn By Radisson Kigali, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN KIGALI CITY
Read More +
KIGALI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI RWANDA
When staying at Park Inn By Radisson Kigali in Rwanda, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Park Inn By Radisson Kigali? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI
Park Inn By Radisson KigaliKigali
Radisson Blu Kigali HotelKigali
Kigali Serena HotelKigali
The Manor HotelKigali
Kigali Marriott HotelKigali
Hotel Villa PortofinoKigali
Hotel Des Mille CollinesKigali
Grand Legacy HotelKigali
Gorillas Golf HotelKigali
Golf Hills ResidenceKigali
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +