READ MORE ON RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL
RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL TRIP REVIEWS & ACCOMMODATION ADVISOR
What We Like About Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
- Offers easy accessibility to Kigali International Airport and government offices that are located a scarce 5.5 kilometers away. Also, located 2-3 kilometers from the consulates of various countries in Kigali.
- The staff is well trained and very efficient, takes care of guests with thorough professionalism.
- Rooms are well-appointed, and has varied options for suites i.e. Junior, Presidential and Diplomat.
- Resident vacationers can make use of the Amani Spa, swimming pool, sauna and steam baths, and a well-equipped gym.
- Offers excellent international cuisine out of its two main restaurants and has a designated smoking area.
Things To Note When Staying At Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
- Includes a convention center and can become bustling when the hotel has many attendees staying over.
- With its 292 rooms, discerning guests looking for the quiet, personalized experience on their boutique holiday stayover might find it lacking.
- Prices are on the higher side being an upmarket property.
- Services levels can be on the lesser side when all the hotel rooms are fully booked i.e. with over 300 to 500 guests.
- The hotel is geared towards the corporate market with the presence of its own convention center and 18 meeting rooms that can host up to 5000 and 2600 guests respectively.
Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
3. Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel Map
4. Photos For Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
5. Video For Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON RADISSON BLU KIGALI HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +