GUIDE ON KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL IN RWANDA
Accommodation & Tour Experience At Kigali Marriott Hotel
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Prices, Reviews, Map, Photos, Video & Room Rate Guide For Kigali Marriott HotelDiscerning travelers will find that Kigali Marriott Hotel is a luxurious haven matching all their comforts and requirements for their urban stays in Kigali. Located on the KN3 Avenue in downtown Kigali, the accommodation provides easy access to the main commercial hub, Kigali City Hall, government offices, and consulates, making it the ideal stayover for both vacationers and businesspersons. Spend time in the expansive lounge decorated in contemporary themes of timeless elegance with warm tones and diffused lighting, or visit the Saray Spa for expert massages. The lodging also has a well-equipped gym that also offers complimentary fitness classes to Marriott guests. Later, you can move to the sauna for relaxation and soothing sore muscles. Or, take a leisurely swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool, perfect for the cool weather of the city. Kigali Marriott Hotel offers guests 254 exceptional rooms and suites designed to meet all your needs. The hotel follows a no smoking policy, and some of its rooms are specially furnished for the comfort of physically challenged guests. Look forward to sweeping views of the city of Kigali spread before you in private balconies where you can sit and enjoy the beautiful temperate weather. Urban holidaymakers can choose from 229 rooms and 25 suites over eight floors in five categories such as Deluxe Rooms, Club Floor Rooms, and Junior Suites that can sleep up to three guests, and the Executive Suite and Presidential Suite that are spacious enough for four guests. Guests staying in the Club Floor Rooms and Suites can make use of the facilities of the club lounge. You can also avail of amenities like the in-room safe, iron with ironing board, desk, and chair. The air-conditioned rooms also come with a mini-fridge while the marble bathroom includes a bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and bidet. The hotel also provides a baby crib on request.
While you can order room service, you could visit the two restaurants for your meals, each of which serves delicious meals. Stop over at the All Day Dining Room in the morning for a hearty breakfast fare and Continental meals for lunch and dinner. If you would like to try Italian cuisine, go to the Cucina Restaurant. The Lobby Bar takes orders for drinks. When not enjoying the exceptional hospitality of Kigali Marriott Hotel, you can book an excursion out to explore the sightseeing attractions of Kigali. Visit the many poignant shrines and memorials dedicated to the victims of the genocide or check out the amazing, down-to-earth art galleries for glimpses of the creative skills of the young people of Rwanda. The distinct, fascinating dance and music forms of the three ethnic tribes of the country are also showcased in these centers. Tour Kandt House, home of Richard Kandt, founder of the city. It has now been converted into the Museum of Natural History that displays specimen flora and fauna native to the country. For mementos of your exciting trip to Kigali, you can go souvenir shopping at the Caplaki Handicrafts Cooperative for a fascinating collection of lively painted drums, pretty bamboo nesting baskets, colorful tribal masks, incredible wooden figurines and other items carved by hand among others. After your Kigali stay, we recommend extending to the wilderness parks of Rwanda to view their incredible denizens, from mountain gorillas of Volcanoes, chimpanzees of Nyungwe to lions and buffaloes of Akagera.
RELATED PAGES: (1) Kigali Guide, (2) Best Time & Weather To Visit Kigali, (3) Hotels In Kigali
What We Like About Kigali Marriott Hotel
- Strategically located on the KN3 Avenue in downtown Kigali -- ideal accommodation for businesspersons and holidaymakers. It also offers easy access to consulates, commercial centers, Kigali City Hall, and government offices.
- Has an in-house spa, The Saray Spa, one of the largest spa in the city. Also, offers a heated swimming pool, gym with modern equipment and sauna facilities.
- Offers excellent meals and diverse cuisines.
- Professional, well-trained staff that is extremely helpful and committed to providing travelers with the best of services.
- Offers special facilities for physically challenged.
Things To Note When Staying At Kigali Marriott Hotel
- It can accommodate over 500 guests in 254 rooms on a full house night. Due to the hotel size, it lacks the small, intimate boutique hotel experience.
- Personalized services can be on the lesser side when it is busy and full.
- Offers halls for holding weddings and conferences and can become noisy during the events.
- Prices are on the higher side but understandable for an upmarket property.
- Rooms views are variable alongside noise levels.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Kigali Marriott Hotel, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN KIGALI CITY
Read More +
KIGALI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
TOUR AND ACCOMMODATION TRIP IDEA FOR KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL RWANDA
When staying at Kigali Marriott Hotel in Rwanda, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kigali Marriott Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +