WHERE TO STAY IN KIGALI
List Of Accommodations To Stay In Kigali City
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Tour Prices, Reviews, Maps, Photos, Videos & Room Rate Guide For Kigali
1. Kigali Serena Hotel - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceDiscerning guests seeking the finest accommodations and services may opt for the Kigali Serena Hotel. Conveniently located in the central business hub of Kigali, it has sensational Rwandan art highlighting the plush lounge, where you can relax or hold a meeting. Visit the in-house Maisha Health Spa for expert wellness advice, or stop by the Maisha Health Club to get in a workout. Offering a range of facilities and amenities, this hotel boasts 148 rooms, including some accessible ones for physically challenged travelers. Guests requiring a smoking room should advise the hotel prior to arrival. Dine in the hotel’s two restaurants, which serve a range of traditional Rwandan and international cuisine.
2. Kigali Marriott Hotel - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceSited in downtown Kigali with easy access to the town’s main commercial center is The Marriott Kigali from the international Marriott chain that spells complete luxury and exceptional service, facilities, and amenities for discerning travelers. They offer a selection of 254 air-conditioned rooms and suites that include floor to ceiling glass panels offering you breathtaking vistas of the city spread below you. Choose from 229 rooms and 25 suites such as the Deluxe Rooms, Club Floor Rooms, and Junior Suites for up to 3 guests. Larger families and groups of 4 members or more can opt for the Executive Suites and Presidential Suites.
3. Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceThe Radisson Blu Kigali combines all the luxuries and amenities that you might expect from the global hospitality chain. Located 5 km away from Kigali International Airport, the hotel has a selection of 292 rooms and suites well suited for premier tourists and business travelers. Choose from 209 Standard Rooms and 4 Accessible Rooms for special guests. The hotel also has 68 Business Rooms in addition to 5 Junior Suites, 5 Presidential Suites, and 1 exceptional Diplomat Suite. Each of the air-conditioned rooms and suites come with a private balcony that offers you stunning panoramic views of the green hills of Kigali.
4. The Manor Hotel - Tier 2 Deluxe ExperienceWith well-landscaped gardens, a colonial-style facade, and a lounge with a winding staircase, Kigali’s Manor Hotel is a subtly chic getaway spot in the city. A mid-range holiday hotel, the Manor offers a swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms, a spa, and a beauty salon. Guests can stay in one 23 rooms, available in specifications including Single, Poolside Double, Standard Double, Deluxe Double, Executive Double, and Deluxe Double Superior. With three restaurants to choose from, guests may enjoy a range of cuisines: Indian at Shere Sardar, Italian at Marco’s Restaurant & Lounge, and Chinese at Silks Restaurant. O’Connell’s Bar and Bar is a worthy place to order drinks and engage in delightful conversation.
5. Grand Legacy Hotel - Tier 2 Deluxe ExperienceThe suburb of Remera is an up-and-coming area of Kigali and home to the Grand Legacy Hotel. This deluxe quality hotel boasts fashionable decor with elegant Rwandan art gracing the walls. The accommodation offers guests access to an outdoor pool, fitness center, spa for massages, and steam and sauna rooms. Guests can choose from 48 rooms in categories including Superior, Superior Twin, and Executive Suite, and families can request interconnecting Superior Twin Rooms. Vacationers will enjoy dining in the hotel’s two restaurants, which serve a selection of global and traditional cuisines.
6. Hotel Des Milles Collines - Tier 2 Deluxe ExperienceThe first hotel to open in Rwanda in 1973, Hotel Des Milles Collines is situated in the heart of Kigali. The location was the setting for the movie Hotel Rwanda, so guests can experience a slice of history while staying here. The hotel offers 112 guest rooms, each designed with the comfort of the mid-range holidaymaker in mind. Enjoy expert massages in the makuti-thatched spa, or perhaps enjoy a pleasurable evening with fusion music and drinks in the Lounge Bar. Venture into one of the two in-house restaurants for sumptuous meals that encompass both local and international cuisine.
7. Hotel Villa Portofino - Tier 2 Deluxe ExperienceBuilt in 2014, Hotel Villa Portofino is ideally located in Nyarutarama, one of the serene suburbs of Kigali. It boasts superb views of the rolling hills around the city and offers 51 rooms for guests visiting for pleasure or on a business trip. In addition to easy access to the golf course next door, the hotel also offers a range of facilities for active guests, including a swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness center. For those who require accessibility, this mid-sized hotel also has an elevator. In addition to a breakfast room, the property has an on-site restaurant that serves scrumptious meals.
8. Golf Hills Residence - Tier 3 Value ExperienceWith beautiful views of the surrounding hills of Nyarutarama in Kigali, Golf Hills Residence is perfect for guests looking for a colonial-flavored hotel at economical prices while touring Rwanda. The hotel comprises two houses, named Mimosas and Magnolia. The 17 rooms have wrought-iron furniture, area rugs, and large windows that provide stunning views while letting in the warm sunshine and cool zephyrs. Families on vacation in Rwanda will appreciate the suite, which provides plenty of room for parents and children. While you can enjoy meals in the on-site restaurant, the hotel also allows for self-catering, a convenience especially for those with specific dietary requirements.
9. Gorillas Golf Hotel - Tier 3 Value ExperienceConveniently located close to the Kigali cultural centers of Ivuka Arts Studio and Inema Art Center, Gorillas Golf Hotel is an affordable accommodation in the upscale neighborhood of Nyarutarama. The hotel offers 83 rooms in specifications including Standard Single, Standard Double, Deluxe Single, Deluxe Double or Twin, Executive Suite, and Presidential Suite. Family guests traveling with children may request an extra bed or crib. Relax in the hotel’s spacious lobby or beside the swimming pool in between cooling dips. The lodging also has a basic gym, so you need not miss your morning workout.
10. Lemigo Hotel - Tier 3 Value ExperienceGuests looking for economical accommodations close to the Kigali airport (3 miles away) can opt for the Lemigo Hotel, which has a spacious lounge perfect for having short meetings or relaxing while awaiting airport transfers. Guests are welcome to visit the Marn-Dah Lemigo Spa for Asian-Thai massages, or the steam and sauna room for a wellness boost. Those looking for more activity may wish to visit the fitness center for a workout session. The hotel offers 176 rooms, each with balconies so guests can enjoy sweeping views of the city or gardens below. Guests touring Kigali can have their meals in one of the two in-house restaurants: Ikaze Restaurant or Asian Fusion, which has live music performances on Friday and Saturday.
Write A Trip Review On Kigali In Rwanda
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Kenya proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI TRIP IDEA FOR KIGALI IN RWANDA
When visiting Kigali, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Read More +
GUIDE ON KIGALI
Planning a trip to the beautiful, hilly country of Rwanda usually means landing and leaving from its capital, Kigali. Surrounded by picturesque rolling hills, this city is a thriving, bustling metropolis.
Read More +
TOUR KIGALI ATTRACTIONS
During your sightseeing of Kigali, you will encounter distinct tourist attractions and places of interest to visit, from museum like Kandt House, art and craft galleries, memorials of the genocide etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT KIGALI
Kigali has a temperate climate with a good amount of rainfall, thanks to its high elevation. You are likely to experience warmer, drier weather from June to September thus the best time to visit the city.
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Kigali ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIGALI
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIGALI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +