READ MORE ON PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI
PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI TRIP REVIEWS & ACCOMMODATION ADVISOR
What We Like About Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
- Colorful, modern architecture decorated with beautiful artwork and soft tones, with touches of hue to brighten the ambiance.
- Peaceful and strategic location affording a great view of Kigali. just 7 kilometers from Kigali International Airport.
- Swimming pool and pool deck for touring guests to relax and enjoy siestas in the sunshine. Presence of an on-site fitness center, beauty salon, sauna, and steam bath.
- Great value for its all offerings. Cuisine is tasty.
- Staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful, going out of the way to assist guests with information or reservations they may need.
Things To Note When Staying At Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
- Large number of rooms i.e. 161 makes it unsuitable for discerning guests looking for a smaller, private, personalized experience of a boutique hotel.
- Lacks specialist spa facilities, which are usually typical of urban vacation stayovers.
- Offers venues for celebrations and conferences in Kigali; can become noisy when events are in progress the hotel is hosting many attendees. On-site JJ Night Club may also add to the noise factor.
- The inhouse hotel airport shuttle transfer service is not optimal. Opt to book a private transfer.
- If you prefer an ultra 5-star experience, Park Inn is not the appropriate hotel. Instead, stay at the higher priced sister hotel, Radisson Blu Kigali.
Park Inn By Radisson Kigali Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Park Inn By Radisson Kigali, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI REVIEW
2. Reviews For Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
3. Park Inn By Radisson Kigali Map
4. Photos For Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
5. Video For Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
6. Trip Ideas For Park Inn By Radisson Kigali
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Park Inn By Radisson Kigali? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON PARK INN BY RADISSON KIGALI
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +