AfricanMecca Mount Kenya Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Mount Kenya Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Mount Kenya Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $1500 to US $2500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2500 - $4000 a night for an ultra-luxury, highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Mount Kenya Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Mount Kenya Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $1000 to US $1500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Mount Kenya Tier Three Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) accommodations currently present in Mount Kenya.
Mount Kenya Pricing Notes- The above Mount Kenya pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Mount Kenya Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MOUNT KENYA
Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is located outside the park borders near Nanyuki while Serena Mountain Lodge is sought by guests who want to stay inside the park amidst the forest wilderness.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN MOUNT KENYA
The extraordinary beauty of Mount Kenya inspires you to venture into the wilderness. While safari game drives are not allowed due to its fragile ecology, you do enjoy nature walks in the foothills.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MOUNT KENYA
The weather at Mount Kenya National Park consistently offers guests a unique African highlands safari experience at any time of year. This park experiences two dry seasons and two rainy seasons.
Read More +
MOUNT KENYA CLIMBS & TREKS
AfricanMecca offer guided treks to Lenana Peak. Your Mount Kenya dream climb is entirely your own to design. We will work with you to customize exactly the triumphant quest experience you want.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect...
Mrs Annemarie Bain, Post Production Producer, Maury Show NBC Studios - New York, United States
To sum it up, it was awesome! The accommodations were beautiful, the food was great, and the people of Kenya were warm and friendly. I would give an A+ to the overall rating of this safari trip. Thank you....
Sharon Kolodziejski & Family - Michigan, United States
We are writing to you on our return to say what a marvellous job AfricanMecca did for us on our holiday in Kenya. All the arrangements you made went like clockwork. We are already recommending you to friends.
Liz and Nigel Barnes - West Sussex, United Kingdom
Our Best Of Kenya Tier I safari was really wonderful. Everything was perfect. Excellent top notch service from AfricanMecca! Thanks very much for making our trip really memorable.
Lorna Mata - Ottawa, Canada
Dear AfricanMecca, I could not think of any other better way to tell you about our superb safari that you organized in Kenya than to send you my 11 year old's safari Journal..Thank you
Zahira Hassanali & Family - Long Island - New York, United States
Hi Raza, I wanted to let you know trip was very well arranged; AfricanMecca's dealings were professional, informative and particular. Governors Il Moran and Mount Kenya Safari Club were great! Thank you.
Gurdeep Singh Bedi - New Delhi, India
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country. You certainly lived up to your commitment of superb service.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MOUNT KENYA IN CENTRAL KENYA
When visiting Mount Kenya National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
MOUNT KENYA PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MOUNT KENYA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mount Kenya ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MOUNT KENYA NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON MOUNT KENYA NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MOUNT KENYA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MOUNT KENYA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +