CHOGORIA - NAROMORU TREK COSTS & ROUTE ITINERARY FOR MOUNT KENYA
For a distinct mountain climbing experience in Africa, Mount Kenya is a delightful alternative to Mount Kilimanjaro. Rearing 5199 meters above the Kenyan plains of the Great Rift Valley, it is 696 meters shorter than its rival, but offers a more beautiful and isolated experience with only 15,000 visitors a year, compared to Kilimanjaro’s 50,000 and over. The main peaks, Batian (5199 meters) and Nelion (5188 meters), can only be scaled by skilled mountaineers, but healthy, fit trekkers can safely access the lesser of the tri-peak, Lenana Point, at 4985 meters. Trekking on Mount Kenya with AfricanMecca offers multiple wonders, from rapidly changing flora and fauna in different zones to brooding lava towers and glaciers reflected in still, rock-bound tarns. Nowhere else on earth can you climb through tropical forest, home to elephants, hyenas, antelopes and monkeys, to find yourself alone in bizarre prehistoric alpine desert, only to be startled by a helicopter ferrying affluent highlands fishermen on their discerning vacation in Africa to cast for trout in an icy mountain tarn.
CHOGORIA - NAROMORU ROUTE SUMMARY FOR YOUR MOUNT KENYA CLIMB WITH AFRICANMECCA
Read More On The Overview Experience Of Climbing Mount Kenya
PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA STREAM FROM CLIMBERS AROUND THE WEB FOR MOUNT KENYA SHARING AN INDEPENDENT PHOTO EXPERIENCE & PERSPECTIVE OF THEIR SPECIFIC CLIMB.
Thanks To The Kenya Park Authorities And Government For Hosting These Climbers Annually, And More Importantly, Cheers To These Climbers For Supporting Sustainable Tourism In Kenya.
SATELLITE MAP OF MOUNT KENYA
2021 COST OF CLIMBING MOUNT KENYA WITH AFRICANMECCA - PRIVATE GUIDED TREK
We recommend you plan and book your privately guided and custom Mount Kenya climb for at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Mountain huts and campsites are almost fully booked in the peak, dry season due to limited rooming capacity on the mountain and high demand. Please contact us to customize your Kenya climb and request prices based on your personal preferences, acclimatization requirement and fitness needs.
- Private trek and climb guiding services. All our experienced guides are native experts in mountain climbing, African wildlife, and the African culture, many of who speak other European languages.
- Two climb guides assigned to groups of two to four trekkers. Single trekkers will be assigned with one guide.
- Private porterage services by a team of dedicated mountain porters.
- Kenya team’s with decades of experience of operating treks and tours in Kenya.
- Accommodation as indicated - sharing room in mountain huts and tents.
- Private mountain chef offering delicious high altitude cuisine - full board meals (lunch, dinner & breakfast) when staying the night during the climb.
- Extra acclimatization day - assists in adjusting to high altitude and minimizing altitude sickness.
- First aid kit equipment.
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation - where accessible - air ambulance that assists in emergency medical evacuation to Nairobi.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in a private vehicle (custom safari built) as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and cellular emergency contact details.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect...
Mrs Annemarie Bain, Post Production Producer, Maury Show NBC Studios - New York, United States
To sum it up, it was awesome! The accommodations were beautiful, the food was great, and the people of Kenya were warm and friendly. I would give an A+ to the overall rating of this safari trip. Thank you....
Sharon Kolodziejski & Family - Michigan, United States
We are writing to you on our return to say what a marvellous job AfricanMecca did for us on our holiday in Kenya. All the arrangements you made went like clockwork. We are already recommending you to friends.
Liz and Nigel Barnes - West Sussex, United Kingdom
Our Best Of Kenya Tier I safari was really wonderful. Everything was perfect. Excellent top notch service from AfricanMecca! Thanks very much for making our trip really memorable.
Lorna Mata - Ottawa, Canada
Dear AfricanMecca, I could not think of any other better way to tell you about our superb safari that you organized in Kenya than to send you my 11 year old's safari Journal..Thank you
Zahira Hassanali & Family - Long Island - New York, United States
Hi Raza, I wanted to let you know trip was very well arranged; AfricanMecca's dealings were professional, informative and particular. Governors Il Moran and Mount Kenya Safari Club were great! Thank you.
Gurdeep Singh Bedi - New Delhi, India
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country. You certainly lived up to your commitment of superb service.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MOUNT KENYA IN CENTRAL KENYA
When visiting Mount Kenya National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Read More +
GUIDE ON MOUNT KENYA PARK
Celebrating Kenya's iconic landmark, Mount Kenya National Park offers a distinct highlands tour to the discerning AfricanMecca guest, from forest walks, peak climbs to lodge game viewing and more.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN MOUNT KENYA
The extraordinary beauty of Mount Kenya inspires you to venture into the wilderness. While safari game drives are not allowed due to its fragile ecology, you do enjoy nature walks in the foothills.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MOUNT KENYA
The weather at Mount Kenya National Park consistently offers guests a unique African highlands safari experience at any time of year. This park experiences two dry seasons and two rainy seasons.
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MOUNT KENYA
Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is located outside the park borders near Nanyuki while Serena Mountain Lodge is sought by guests who want to stay inside the park amidst the forest wilderness.
MOUNT KENYA PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MOUNT KENYA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mount Kenya ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MOUNT KENYA NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON MOUNT KENYA NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MOUNT KENYA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MOUNT KENYA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +