AfricanMecca Meru Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Meru Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Meru Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Meru Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Meru Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Meru Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Meru Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Meru Pricing Notes- The above Meru pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Meru Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MERU
For guests who desire the utmost pampering and luxury, Elsa's Kopje offers lodging that celebrate the life and work of Joy and George Adamson. Offbeat Meru, Rhino River, Ikwete Camps are other options.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN MERU
Meru is a discerning unspoiled paradise. From the non-stop action of a game drive to the more relaxed and subtle interactions of a nature walk, the park is a dream wilderness sited in eastern Kenya.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MERU
The long cool-dry season from July to October is widely-recognized as the best time to visit Meru. With little to no new precipitation, seasonal watering holes evaporate and vegetation is sparse.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect...
Mrs Annemarie Bain, Post Production Producer, Maury Show NBC Studios - New York, United States
To sum it up, it was awesome! The accommodations were beautiful, the food was great, and the people of Kenya were warm and friendly. I would give an A+ to the overall rating of this safari trip. Thank you....
Sharon Kolodziejski & Family - Michigan, United States
We are writing to you on our return to say what a marvellous job AfricanMecca did for us on our holiday in Kenya. All the arrangements you made went like clockwork. We are already recommending you to friends.
Liz and Nigel Barnes - West Sussex, United Kingdom
Our Best Of Kenya Tier I safari was really wonderful. Everything was perfect. Excellent top notch service from AfricanMecca! Thanks very much for making our trip really memorable.
Lorna Mata - Ottawa, Canada
Dear AfricanMecca, I could not think of any other better way to tell you about our superb safari that you organized in Kenya than to send you my 11 year old's safari Journal..Thank you
Zahira Hassanali & Family - Long Island - New York, United States
Jambo Raza: We are very impressed by your efficient team work and considerate programming. We spent a wonderful time in Kenya. Thanks for your thoughtful service. Looking forward to the next safari.
Lin Tien-Li of Lin's Family - Yi-Lan City - Taiwan
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country. You certainly lived up to your commitment of superb service.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MERU IN EASTERN KENYA
When visiting Meru National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
MERU PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MERU IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Meru ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MERU NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON MERU NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MERU FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MERU REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +