AfricanMecca Lake Victoria Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Lake Victoria Tier One Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Lake Victoria.
2. Lake Victoria Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Lake Victoria Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Lake Victoria Tier Three Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) accommodations currently present in Lake Victoria.
Lake Victoria Pricing Notes- The above Lake Victoria pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Lake Victoria Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN LAKE VICTORIA
We recommend Mfangano Island Camp and Rusinga Island Lodge. Both of these lodgings are located on distinct islands on Lake Victoria in Kenya and offer an excellent balance of quality and cost.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN LAKE VICTORIA
Whether you are a birder, angler, cultural explorer, rock art and paleontology lover or an easy-going traveler, there is something for everyone on their distinct Kenya dream safari in Lake Victoria.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT LAKE VICTORIA
Because outdoor activities are a major part of your Lake Victoria tour, weather conditions influence your overall experience. We recommend the cool-dry season from July to October as the best time.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, The Lake Nakuru outing was great! We saw lots of pelicans, some flamingos, both black and white rhino... We've already recommended a Kenya safari to friends and relatives. Thanks again
Scott Aaronson - Associate Professor, M.I.T - Boston, United States
Dear AfricanMecca, We had a marvelous time in Kenya. Mfangano Island Lodge (Lake Victoria) was a gem in itself. Thanks to your excellent planning and communication with us.
Anthony and Hunter Percival - Colorado, United States
Hi Raza, I wanted to email you to say how well all your arrangements came together for Nairobi, Masai Mara-Governors IL Moran, Lake Victoria - Mfangano Island Camp, Lamu - Peponi Hotel. Thanks..
Robyn Taylor - Brisbane, Australia
Jambo Altaf, As usual the program went like clockwork and it was a wonderful holiday in Rift Valley & Masai Mara. Lake Nakuru is absolutely stunning and exceeded my expectations..
Simon Woodlock, Chief Financial Officer, Synovate - Surbiton, United Kingdom
Thank you so, so much for all of your help in planning our amazing safari to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, and Nairobi. Everything went so smoothly. Our tour guides were the best!!
Joanne Wright - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
We were extremely pleased with our itinerary. All those elephants and giraffes just posing and asking to have their pictures taken. Thank you for planning one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR LAKE VICTORIA IN WESTERN KENYA
When visiting Lake Victoria, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
LAKE VICTORIA SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAKE VICTORIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Lake Victoria ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE VICTORIA
EXPLORE MORE ON LAKE VICTORIA IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED LAKE VICTORIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE VICTORIA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +