Select Dates Below & Click On See Listings To View Chyulu Hills & Amboseli Prices By Safari Tier - 3 Days - 2 Nights Packages
AfricanMecca Chyulu Hills Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Chyulu Hills Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Chyulu Hills Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Chyulu Hills Tier Two Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) accommodations currently present in Chyulu Hills.
3. Chyulu Hills Tier Three Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) accommodations currently present in Chyulu Hills.
Chyulu Hills Pricing Notes- The above Chyulu Hills pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Chyulu Hills Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN CHYULU HILLS
Chyulu Hills only has two luxury accommodations. These are Campi Ya Kanzi in the southern end near Tsavo West and Ol Donyo Lodge in the western Chyulu portion bordering the park in the Amboseli eco-system.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN CHYULU HILLS
Discover 741 sq. km of pristine Chyulu wilderness during your game drives, bush walks, hiking excursions, horseback riding, mountain biking, fly camping, birding expeditions and cultural activities.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT CHYULU HILLS
Wildlife behavior in Chyulu is significantly influenced by the abundance or scarcity of water thus tracking fauna is easier during the dry season as watering holes are more crowded than during the rains.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, I think I speak for both of us when I say that this was one of the best trips of our lives. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable -- Steven, in Amboseli, was particularly outstanding.
Scott Aaronson - Associate Professor, M.I.T - Boston, United States
On behalf of myself, my wife and my two adult daughters, I want to sincerely thank you and AfricanMecca Safaris for our fabulous recent safari to Amboseli National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
Robert Schenkein - prVision Photography Studio - Colorado, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
The animals at Amboseli were amazing. We saw live wildebeest births, a pack of hyenas looking for a kill. Thank you to AfricanMecca for helping us plan the trip/honeymoon of a lifetime!
Holly & Michael Lapidus - New Jersey, United States
It was a terrific trip to the Masai Mara - Governors Il Moran, Amboseli - Satao Elerai, Zanzibar - Ras Nungwi & Zanzibar Serena Inn - one we will always remember. Thank you for everything.
Bow & Sandy Bowman - California, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Our trip was outstanding. Amboseli National Park was one of our favorite places. There was a diversity of landscape, with marsh area as well as bush country. We saw numerous elephants close up.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR CHYULU HILLS IN SOUTHERN KENYA
When visiting Chyulu Hills National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Amboseli or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
CHYULU HILLS PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO CHYULU HILLS IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Chyulu Hills ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON CHYULU HILLS NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON CHYULU HILLS NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED CHYULU HILLS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE CHYULU HILLS REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +