AfricanMecca Aberdare Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Aberdare Tier One Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Aberdare.
2. Aberdare Tier Two Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) accommodations currently present in Aberdare.
3. Aberdare Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Aberdare Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Aberdare Pricing Notes- The above Aberdare pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Aberdare Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN ABERDARE
If you prefer to stay inside the park, Treetops and Ark are the only choices you have. The Ark has 60 rooms and Treetops has 36 rooms, and both of these lodges are situated next to a waterhole.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN ABERDARE
Elephants, rhinos, warthogs and other grazers are easily observed, but hiding in the deep grasses are leopards, spotted hyenas, golden cats and other elusive predators. The rare Bongo are found here too.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT ABERDARE
Aberdare Park experiences a cycle of dry and rainy seasons. The long dry season, which we consider to be the best time to visit the park, is from July to October. The rainy seasons do have its advantages.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Just returned from Kenya. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Treetops with AfricanMecca. The safari was professionally organized and conducted. We will definitely recommend this trip to others.
Fred Rischmiller - Commander US Military - Djibouti
Just wanted to say that we had an absolutely fantastic vacation in Kenya. Everything worked very smoothly. You can be sure I will recommend you to other people. Thanks again for organizing everything for us.
Sissel Johanne Berentsen, United Nations - Pristina, Austria
We had the most wonderful time. Throughout, I found AfricanMecca to be helpful, prompt, informative and extremely professional and I would recommend using them without hesitation.
Catherine Wright - Braintree, United Kingdom
We had a wonderful time in Kenya. Thank you. The people were extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome. The safari was magical. Thank you for your help over the bookings.
Lesley Grant Haworth - Farnham, United Kingdom
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
In regards to the recent Kenya Safari I experienced with AfricanMecca, it was a trip of a lifetime and we'll never forget it. I can't say enough how much we loved this trip. Thank you.
Roz Applebaum, Owner, Paws By Roz - Massachusetts, United States
We were extremely pleased with our itinerary. All those elephants and giraffes just posing and asking to have their pictures taken. Thank you for planning one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Professor Donald S. Kisiel - Biology Department Suffolk County Community College - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR ABERDARE IN CENTRAL KENYA
When visiting Aberdare National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
ABERDARE PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO ABERDARE IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Aberdare ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK
ABERDARE CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED ABERDARE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ABERDARE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +