AfricanMecca recommends the 4 Days - 3 Nights Laragai House Safari (PREMIER TIER 1) in Laikipia. Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Nairobi.
KENYA SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT LARAGAI HOUSE IN LAIKIPIA
- Laikipia Private Conservancy - UNESCO World Heritage Ecology of Mount Kenya, low density tourism, unique activities and diverse wildlife species
COST OF PREMIER TIER 1 SAFARI - 4 DAYS & OPTIONAL EXTRA DAYS LAIKIPIA DISCOUNTED TOUR PACKAGE RATES
AfricanMecca recommends you plan and book your Kenya safari at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Safari accommodations are almost fully booked all year round due to limited rooming capacity and high demand. Please contact our expert Africa consultant to customize your safari and request prices based on your travel preference.
Itinerary Summary For Laragai House - 4 Days (3 nights)
- Day 1 - Fly from Nairobi to Laikipia. Overnight, safari activities and meals at Laragai House
- Day 2 & 3 - Laikipia - Overnight, safari activities and meals at Laragai House
- Day 4 - Fly from Laikipia to Nairobi or add optional extra days on safari
2023 Prices (CY) - Laragai House - Laikipia Safari - Tier 1 Premier - 4 Days
|Laragai House - Laikipia Explorer Safari Tier 1 - CY||Private House Price For 6 Travelers||Extra Day For 6 Travelers|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$22940||$6645|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$22940||$6645|
|15 December - 10 January||$25300||$7430|
- Single Person Room requires a minimum of 2 persons traveling together
- Solo Traveler requires a minimum of 1 person traveling
- *Seasonal closure of one or more camps. Contact us for alternative options for your dates
- Safari flight extra cost is only applicable when your shared safari charter flight does not have the required passengers load to operate the seasonal flight. Payment of the flight supplement cost will ensure the flight operates on your safari date just for you. We will update you if this applies to your booking.
2024 Prices (NY) - Laragai House - Laikipia Safari - Tier 1 Premier - 4 Days
|Laragai House - Laikipia Explorer Safari Tier 1 - NY||Private House Price For 6 Travelers||Extra Day For 6 Travelers|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$24705||$7155|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$24705||$7155|
|15 December - 10 January||$27245||$8005|
- Knowledgeable program expertise, pre-planning resource guidance along with firsthand experience.
- Professional safari guiding services. All guides are native experts in African wildlife, game driving, culture and history, many of whom speak other European languages.
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room - sharing.
- Full board meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast) when staying the night during the safari.
- Selected drinks and beverages at specified safari camps and lodges as stated in the itinerary.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in scheduled safari flights as stated in the itinerary.
- Tour guide & vehicle - you will have a shared seat-in 4x4 vehicle with an expert and experienced guide for the full duration of your tour.
- Game viewing activities are included with your overnight stay as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and cellular emergency contact details.
2. Reviews For Laragai House
3. Laragai House Map
4. Photos For Laragai House
5. Video For Laragai House
6. Trip Ideas For Laragai House
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Altaf, We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Kenya. The two camps you had chosen for us to stay in -- Il Ngwesi Lodge in Laikipia and Basecamp Maasai Mara -- were exemplary in how they were built...
Almut Spalding, Ph.D - Assoc. Professor of Modern Languages - Illinois College, United States
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country & people. Our safari at Lewa Conservancy was everything we expected and more.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
We had the most unbelievable African Safari experience imaginable. Our first stay at Wilderness Trails in Lewa was a big surprise. We were able to see all the Big Five up close. Thank you for a superb experience.
Gary & Helen Bartel - Sacramento - California, United States
Dear Raza...We had a fantastic time at Wilderness Trails and Borana. And you and your organization provided top quality service. You were completely correct about all your recommendations. Thank you.
Deanne LaRue - California, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, The accommodations you recommended were superb. We loved them all -- Giraffe Manor, Wilderness Trails, Governor's Il Moran, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAIKIPIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Laragai House? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience. CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LARAGAI HOUSE
LAIKIPIA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON LAIKIPIA & LEWA CONSERVANCY IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED LAIKIPIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LARAGAI HOUSE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +