READ MORE ON MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK
2021-2022 ROOM PRICE GUIDE FOR MGAHINGA SAFARI IN UGANDA
AfricanMecca Mgahinga Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Uganda (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Mgahinga Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Mgahinga Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla and golden monkey permits are extra costs.
2. Mgahinga Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Mgahinga Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla and golden monkey permits are extra costs.
3. Mgahinga Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Mgahinga Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla and golden monkey permits are extra costs.
Mgahinga Pricing Notes- The above Mgahinga pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Uganda. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Uganda.
Mgahinga Park Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Write A Trip Review On Mgahinga In Uganda
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Mgahinga Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In UgandaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON UGANDA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
GUIDE ON MGAHINGA PARK
Mgahinga Gorilla National Park is part of the greater Virunga Conservation Area, a 434-square-kilometer (167 square miles) swath of protected land that encompasses parts of Uganda, Rwanda, and Congo.
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY IN MGAHINGA
Mgahinga only has one proper tourist accommodation that AfricanMecca Safaris can recommend i.e. Mount Gahinga Lodge which offers a deluxe, rustic ambiance with just 8 rondavel-style banda rooms.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN MGAHINGA
The primary two activities at Mgahinga Park are gorilla trekking and golden monkeys experience. Other tours are birdwatching excursions, gorge and caldera hikes, Batwa cultural trail, climb Virunga Volcanoes etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MGAHINGA
The long dry season in Mgahinga is the best time to visit and starts in June to August. The short dry season occurs in the months of January and February, and is again a very good time for gorilla safaris.
Read More +
GORILLA FAMILY GROUPS IN MGAHINGA
Should you plan a gorilla viewing safari to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, you will learn that the park has only one resident gorilla family that is habituated to the presence of humans.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MGAHINGA IN UGANDA
When visiting Mgahinga Park for your gorilla safari trek, we recommend combining it with Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls, and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Kampala and Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Bwindi to track down gorillas in a different park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, and Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
MGAHINGA PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MGAHINGA IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mgahinga ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK
MGAHINGA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED MGAHINGA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MGAHINGA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +