AfricanMecca Kilwa Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Beach Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Kilwa Beach Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Kilwa Tier One Beach HotelsThere are no Beach Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Kilwa.
2. Kilwa Tier Two Beach HotelsThere are no Beach Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) accommodations currently present in Kilwa.
3. Kilwa Tier Three Beach HotelsThe Kilwa Beach Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $150 to US $250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $400+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private beach or island experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, dinner, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. All inclusive hotels also have all meals included, snacks and select drinks. Please check with us for complete inclusions for your preferred all inclusive accommodation as they each differ.
Kilwa Pricing Notes- The above Kilwa pricing is a guide only to your specific Beach Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR BEACH EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Kilwa Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Beach Tier Accommodation In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & BEACH TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN KILWA
You can use beachfront accommodations in Kilwa as your base for ruins exploring. Choose from hotels located on Jimbiza, Masoko Bay and other seaside areas. Fanjove offers a private island experience.
Read More +
TOUR KILWA ATTRACTIONS
Kilwa's significance as a port town is very much evident when you tour the two UNESCO World Heritage Sites with AfricanMecca i.e. the Ruins of Kisiwani being the larger one and the Ruins of Songo Mnara.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT KILWA
Kilwa has excellent tropical weather for you if you prefer a sunlit holiday in Tanzania during the months from June to October. It is warm and dry with a cool breeze; though humidity levels are high.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I really cannot say enough good things about AfricanMecca- they made my holiday stress free and it really was a week spent in paradise. I will use them again for my travels to this region. Raza and his team were absolutely amazing!
Dr. Jennifer Byrne - James Madison University - Virginia, United States
Thanks for a fantastic holiday. It was in a great location and only took me 45 seconds to walk from my room to the beach. The bar has amazing views across the ocean. Thanks again for this fabulous introduction to East Africa.
Riazat Butt - Journalism Services, The Guardian - London, United Kingdom
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
Not a day has passed that we have not been overwhelmed by what we experienced, and by how fantastic our vacation was. It was truly magical. The pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
We wanted to thank you for the great amount of care you put into helping us with our travel planning for Africa. We were very much in your hands. Many thanks again, Raza for all your care, attention, advice and professionalism.
Lorraine Beach and Marilyn Jolly - Marrickville, Australia
EAST AFRICA SAFARI & BEACH BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR KILWA IN EASTERN TANZANIA
When beach vacationing in Kilwa, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kilwa attractions and cultural activities after your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration).
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Selous, Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
KILWA BEACH & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN TRIP TO KILWA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Kilwa ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KILWA
KILWA HOTELS & RESORTS
EXPLORE MORE ON KILWA IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED KILWA FOR A BEACH VACATION IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KILWA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +