READ MORE ON NASIKIA MOBILE MIGRATION CAMP
NASIKIA MOBILE MIGRATION CAMP TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR
What We Like About Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp
- Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp is a small accommodation with only 12 full-canvas tents
- The camp has a family tent that can accept up to 4 guests; children age 5 and over are welcome
- The camp is set up at prime locations for the Great Wildebeest Migration (i.e. southern and northern Serengeti)
- Guest tents are well-designed and offer extra bush touches while maintaining a traditional rustic feel
- Solar powered bush showers and available WiFi
Things To Note When Staying At Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp
- The traditional model of the camp offers few options for facilities and activities (e.g. spa, bush pool)
- The unpretentious, no-frills safari experience may not suit guests who prefer boutique or luxury bush camping
- Wildlife traverses through the campsite, so families with young children need to be attentive at all times
- Drinks cost extra and hosted dining is not offered here (i.e. guests dining at a single long table with the camp manager); all guests dine at individual tables
- Tents don’t have in-room charging ports so guests must charge phones and batteries in the main area
Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NASIKIA MOBILE MIGRATION CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp
3. Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp Map
4. Photos For Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp
5. Video For Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
MOBILE SERENGETI CAMPS
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Chaka CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti Mobile Camp (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti Mobile Camp (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kimondo CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NASIKIA MOBILE MIGRATION CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +