What We Like About The Manor Hotel
- Small, intimate deluxe hotel with only 23 rooms.
- The staff are very amiable and attentive and take care of all your needs.
- The Nyarutarama Golf Club is located few minutes’ walk from the hotel, and you can visit it for playing a few rounds.
- This accommodation is located in the tranquil suburb with superb views of the green hills of Nyarutarama that travelers will enjoy.
- This Rwandan hotel has three distinct restaurants serving you delectable cuisines that you can look forward to. The waiter can serve the meal at your preferred location e.g. poolside, garden, verandah.
Things To Note When Staying At The Manor Hotel
- The hotel caters to small conferences and meetings so if you are looking for a secluded, boutique experience for your vacation, you might find that it becomes crowded and noisy when hosting such events.
- Since the hotel is sited in the suburbs, it is not ideal for guests arriving in Kigali in the evening for just a night's stay. It is best to stay near the airport.
- The rooms at the back of the hotel have views of the car park. Therefore; it is preferable to request for rooms that face the pool and on the upper floors.
- Rooms on the ground floor may be a little noisy because of the activity around the pool.
- Price is slightly on the higher side as smaller, boutique hotel competition is lacking in Kigali.
The Manor Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On The Manor Hotel In Kigali, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE THE MANOR HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For The Manor Hotel
3. The Manor Hotel Map
4. Photos For The Manor Hotel
5. Video For The Manor Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For The Manor Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Park Inn By Radisson KigaliKigali
Radisson Blu Kigali HotelKigali
Kigali Serena HotelKigali
The Manor HotelKigali
Kigali Marriott HotelKigali
Hotel Villa PortofinoKigali
Hotel Des Mille CollinesKigali
Grand Legacy HotelKigali
Gorillas Golf HotelKigali
Golf Hills ResidenceKigali
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With The Manor Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON THE MANOR HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +