AfricanMecca Kigali Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Hotel Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Kigali Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences In Rwanda (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Kigali Tier One HotelsThe Kigali Hotel Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & meal rate in Rwanda starts from US $250 to US $350 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $500+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Kigali Tier Two HotelsThe Kigali Hotel Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & meal rate in Rwanda starts from US $150 to US $200 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $350+ a night for a highly discerning and authentic experience with upgraded rooming. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Kigali Tier Three HotelsThe Kigali Hotel Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Rwanda starts from US $100 to US $150 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $200+ a night for an upgraded rooming, suburban and smaller accommodation experiences. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Rwanda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Kigali Pricing Notes- The above Kigali pricing is a guide only to your specific Hotel Tier accommodation choice in Rwanda. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Rwanda.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Kigali Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In RwandaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON RWANDA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN KIGALI
Kigali Serena Hotel, Kigali Marriott Hotel and Radisson Blu Kigali Hotel offer the premier luxury experiences while deluxe properties like The Manor Hotel and Grand Legacy Hotel are suburban based.
Read More +
TOUR KIGALI ATTRACTIONS
During your sightseeing of Kigali, you will encounter distinct tourist attractions and places of interest to visit, from museum like Kandt House, art and craft galleries, memorials of the genocide etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT KIGALI
Kigali has a temperate climate with a good amount of rainfall, thanks to its high elevation. You are likely to experience warmer, drier weather from June to September thus the best time to visit the city.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Kenya proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR KIGALI IN RWANDA
When visiting Kigali, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
KIGALI SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Kigali ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIGALI
Park Inn By Radisson KigaliKigali
Radisson Blu Kigali HotelKigali
Kigali Serena HotelKigali
The Manor HotelKigali
Kigali Marriott HotelKigali
Hotel Villa PortofinoKigali
Hotel Des Mille CollinesKigali
Grand Legacy HotelKigali
Gorillas Golf HotelKigali
Golf Hills ResidenceKigali
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIGALI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +