GUIDE ON THE MANOR HOTEL IN RWANDA
Accommodation & Tour Experience At The Manor Hotel
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Prices, Reviews, Map, Photos, Video & Room Rate Guide For The Manor HotelWith an attractive facade that shows off colonial-style pillars, a well-kept lawn and swimming pool in front of it, the Manor Hotel is an intimate, small deluxe accommodation. Sited in the tranquil suburbs of Nyarutarama in Kigali, this accommodation overlooks the lush, undulating landscape that gives Rwanda the name, “Land Of A Thousand Hills.” It has an expansive lobby with an elegant winding staircase where you can spend time adoring. Make use of the outdoor pool, in-house gym, steam - sauna room and spa where you can avail of rejuvenating massages. If you are looking for grooming services, the hotel has a beauty salon you can step into. The Manor Hotel offers like-minded travelers 23 rooms in 6 different specifications designed to suit the requirements of every kind of mid-range guest. Choose from Single, Poolside Double, Standard Double, Deluxe Double, Executive Double and Deluxe Double Superior Rooms. Depending on the room type you opt for, you can expect to see a queen sized, twin or a plush, king-sized bed. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen LCD television with a satellite connection offering global channels and a minibar. You can unpack for the duration of your tour and place your things in the roomy wardrobes, and also make use of the electronic safe and bathrobes. The ensuite bathrooms have a shower stall while some might have a bath too. While you could order meals in your room, you must try the three restaurants to enjoy their ambiance along with the delicious meals they serve. The Shere Sardar Restaurant (Indian), Marco’s Restaurant & Lounge (Italian) and Silks Restaurant (Chinese) offer varied cuisine, and you can order drinks at The O'Connell's Bar and Pub.
Take a break from the hospitality of The Manor Hotel to excursion out to the diverse attractions of the beautifully renewed city of Kigali. As you trip out to Kandt House, the expert AfricanMecca guide accompanying you will talk to you about how its owner, Dr. Richard Kandt founded this urban settlement. His home now hosts the Natural History Museum that has sample exhibits of the country's flora and fauna. To learn more about the volatile history of Rwanda, you must visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial, Nyanza Genocide Memorial, and the Camp Kigali Belgian Monument. The entities displayed here reveal the story of the horrific genocide of 1994, and you will come away overwhelmed by the futility of brutishness and revulsion. As you visit the cultural art galleries of Kigali, you will be impressed by the exquisite creative skills of the people. The Caplaki Cooperative is a fascinating collection of small handicrafts stores that sell you finely carved tribal masks and other wooden artifacts. You can also look for baskets, beautiful ceramics and other items to take home as souvenirs of your vacation in this part of East Africa. Also, examine the lovely paintings of the Ivuka Arts Studio and view the vibrant dance forms of Batwa people at the Dancing Pots. Visit the Niyo Art Gallery, and you will be amazed to see the superb creations of young, budding talent. After a pleasurable stay in the city, you can travel to the national parks Rwanda to view the incredible variety of wildlife they host.
RELATED PAGES: (1) Kigali Guide, (2) Best Time & Weather To Visit Kigali, (3) Hotels In Kigali
What We Like About The Manor Hotel
- Small, intimate deluxe hotel with only 23 rooms.
- The staff are very amiable and attentive and take care of all your needs.
- The Nyarutarama Golf Club is located few minutes’ walk from the hotel, and you can visit it for playing a few rounds.
- This accommodation is located in the tranquil suburb with superb views of the green hills of Nyarutarama that travelers will enjoy.
- This Rwandan hotel has three distinct restaurants serving you delectable cuisines that you can look forward to. The waiter can serve the meal at your preferred location e.g. poolside, garden, verandah.
Things To Note When Staying At The Manor Hotel
- The hotel caters to small conferences and meetings so if you are looking for a secluded, boutique experience for your vacation, you might find that it becomes crowded and noisy when hosting such events.
- Since the hotel is sited in the suburbs, it is not ideal for guests arriving in Kigali in the evening for just a night's stay. It is best to stay near the airport.
- The rooms at the back of the hotel have views of the car park. Therefore; it is preferable to request for rooms that face the pool and on the upper floors.
- Rooms on the ground floor may be a little noisy because of the activity around the pool.
- Price is slightly on the higher side as smaller, boutique hotel competition is lacking in Kigali.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On The Manor Hotel In Kigali, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN KIGALI CITY
Read More +
KIGALI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR THE MANOR HOTEL IN KIGALI RWANDA
When staying at The Manor Hotel in Rwanda, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With The Manor Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON THE MANOR HOTEL
Park Inn By Radisson KigaliKigali
Radisson Blu Kigali HotelKigali
Kigali Serena HotelKigali
The Manor HotelKigali
Kigali Marriott HotelKigali
Hotel Villa PortofinoKigali
Hotel Des Mille CollinesKigali
Grand Legacy HotelKigali
Gorillas Golf HotelKigali
Golf Hills ResidenceKigali
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE THE MANOR HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +