GUIDE ON LEMIGO HOTEL IN RWANDA
Accommodation & Tour Experience At Lemigo Hotel
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Prices, Reviews, Map, Photos, Video & Room Rate Guide For Lemigo HotelKimihurura is the suburban section of the beautiful, momentous metropolitan of Kigali and the location of the Lemigo Hotel. A value, urban holiday accommodation, it can be reached with a short drive from the Kigali International Airport that is a scarce five kilometers away. With landscaped gardens surrounding it, the hotel has a comfortable Residents Lounge located above the reception area where guests can relax in the afternoon through late evenings. This lounge includes a terrace and bar. You can also try the services of the Marn-Dah Lemigo Spa that offer Asian-Thai massages. Step into the cardio-weights gym, steam bath and sauna room for body maintenance and relaxation or go for a run on the 400-meter jogging track. Sunbathe beside the swimming pool, and if traveling with kids, you can allow them to splash around in the wading pool while you watch over them. Your stay in Rwanda will be made very comfortable in the 176 rooms that Lemigo offers. Pick the one you like from a range of rooms designed to cater to the requirements of every kind of value-seeking tourist. For instance, you can consider the 68 Standard Rooms, 85 Deluxe Rooms, 5 Executive Rooms, 5 Junior Suites, and 5 Executive Suites. They also offer 6 Executive Apartments and 2 Presidential Suites sited on the top floors with sweeping views of the city sprawled below with the green hills of Rwanda in the distance. All rooms have balconies, some that face the pool and gardens (noisy on weekends) while the others face the backside of the hotel (quieter most days) with views of the city. You can look forward to amenities such as tea and coffee making equipment, controlled air conditioning, in-room safe writing desk, and minibar, among others.Dine on a selection of cuisines in the two restaurants. The Ikaze Restaurant faces the pool and has al fresco dining options on the terrace. Try the African, Chinese, Indian and other international cuisines that it offers. The Asian Fusion has a live band performing on Friday and Saturday, and the Pool Bar serves light snacks and drinks. When not enjoying the hospitality characteristic of the people in this green hills country, you must go touring around Kigali city in the company of an expert guide assigned to you by AfricanMecca Safaris. He will introduce you to the vibrant ancient culture of the three tribes, the Batutsi, Batwa, and Bahutu. Visit the ethnic centers such as the Ivuka Arts Studio that displays artistic paintings and the Inema Arts Center for other art forms and dances. Dancing Pots showcases ceramics and dances of the Batwa people, while the Caplaki Handicrafts Cooperative is a great place to purchase souvenirs of your unpretentious city vacation, and gifts for friends and family back home. Before you leave from Kigali for the wildlife parks of Rwanda, you could trip out to the Kandt House that houses the Natural History Museum. Here you can have a preview of some of the specimens of flora and fauna that you will be seeing later on your safari explorations. You will also learn that this house is the home of the famous explorer, Dr. Richard Kandt. After meeting the peaceful and fun-loving people, you will be inquisitive to know about the events that led up to the horrific genocide of 1994, an event that resulted to reconciliations and forgiveness among its people. Today, Kigali is safe and fosters a friendly and welcoming ambiance of the city. Visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial, and maybe, you will be able to understand why it happened. The other memorials in Kigali that you can view are the Nyanza Genocide Memorial, Nyamata Church, and Ntarama Church.RELATED PAGES: (1) Kigali Guide, (2) Best Time & Weather To Visit Kigali, (3) Hotels In Kigali
What We Like About Lemigo Hotel
- The hotel’s location close to the airport makes it ideal for travelers spending a short time in the city. It can be reached by a short drive over 5 kilometers from the Kigali International Airport
- It offers accessibility to the central commercial and business institutions of Kigali, and is thus, perfect for short stay corporate visitors who prefer a suburban accommodation
- The hotel has nice health wellness facilities including the Marn-Dah Spa for Thai massages
- The two restaurants of the hotel serve a range of cuisines in different settings that you will like
Things To Note When Staying At Lemigo Hotel
- Since the hotel is located close to the airport, guests may hear distant noise from hovering aircraft; though, it is not highly bothersome since the airport is 5 kilometers away
- The hotel caters to conferences and business events for up to 750 guests, and hotel guests might not appreciate the noise and displeasure of resident and visiting attendees
- The accommodation offers over 300 guests to occupy its 176 rooms; tourists looking for a personalized stayover with fewer guests might want to try other boutique arrangements
- The hotel has pool dinner parties with live bands on weekends and is noisy during this time
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Lemigo Hotel In Kigali, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN KIGALI CITY
Read More +
KIGALI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
TOUR AND ACCOMMODATION TRIP IDEA FOR LEMIGO HOTEL IN KIGALI RWANDA
When staying at Lemigo Hotel in Rwanda, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lemigo Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LEMIGO HOTEL
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LEMIGO HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +