What We Like About Kigali Marriott Hotel
- Strategically located on the KN3 Avenue in downtown Kigali -- ideal accommodation for businesspersons and holidaymakers. It also offers easy access to consulates, commercial centers, Kigali City Hall, and government offices
- Has an in-house spa, The Saray Spa, one of the largest spa in the city. Also, offers a heated swimming pool, gym with modern equipment and sauna facilities
- Offers excellent meals and diverse cuisines
- Professional, well-trained staff that is extremely helpful and committed to providing travelers with the best of services
- Offers special facilities for physically challenged
Things To Note When Staying At Kigali Marriott Hotel
- It can accommodate over 500 guests in 254 rooms on a full house night. Due to the hotel size, it lacks the small, intimate boutique hotel experience
- Personalized services can be on the lesser side when it is busy and full
- Offers halls for holding weddings and conferences and can become noisy during the events
- Prices are on the higher side but understandable for an upmarket property
- Rooms views are variable alongside noise levels
Kigali Marriott Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Kigali Marriott Hotel, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Kigali Marriott Hotel
3. Kigali Marriott Hotel Map
4. Photos For Kigali Marriott Hotel
5. Video For Kigali Marriott Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Kigali Marriott Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kigali Marriott Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +