What We Like About Hotel Villa Portofino
- The hotel is located in a tranquil locality, in the Nyarutarama suburb of Kigali away from the center of the city. If you are visiting for a peaceful holiday, this is the perfect choice of accommodation
- The rooms facing the swimming pool offer beautiful views of the lush landscape of the city across from it
- Most of the rooms have verandahs where you can sit and enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee
- Guests staying at the hotel can enjoy playing golf in the Nyarutarama Golf Club next door
- Reasonable facilities e.g. gym and pool
Things To Note When Staying At Hotel Villa Portofino
- The hotel's location is in the city suburb of Nyarutarama, which is away from the main hub of the city of Kigali. Travelers to the town for business purposes might find it a little inconvenient because of the commuting involved
- The hotel hosts conferences and other events. During these occasions, the hotel could get noisy with many visitors staying over
- The hotel has 51 rooms so guests looking for a small, boutique ambiance might find it lacking especially as it serves the corporate clients
- The hotel serves meals out of its breakfast cafeteria and only restaurant so you might find that the variety is somewhat limited
- The hotel opened in 2014, and its service levels can be variable sometimes
Hotel Villa Portofino Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Hotel Villa Portofino In Kigali, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE HOTEL VILLA PORTOFINO REVIEW
2. Reviews For Hotel Villa Portofino
3. Hotel Villa Portofino Map
4. Photos For Hotel Villa Portofino
5. Video For Hotel Villa Portofino
6. Trip Ideas For Hotel Villa Portofino
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Hotel Villa Portofino? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON HOTEL VILLA PORTOFINO
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +