GUIDE ON GRAND LEGACY HOTEL IN RWANDA
Accommodation & Tour Experience At Grand Legacy Hotel
Navigation Tip - Go Directly To Prices, Reviews, Map, Photos, Video & Room Rate Guide For Grand Legacy HotelOffering easy access to Kigali International Airport with just being 2 kilometers (1.5 miles) away, the Grand Legacy Hotel is a deluxe outskirt accommodation sited in the newly developed Remera suburb of Kigali in central Rwanda. Adorned with a contemporary decor that is attractive and welcoming with vibrant art gracing the walls, the hotel offers a range of convenient facilities to any business or leisure traveler. Spend time relaxing beside the outdoor pool, or keep up with your fitness regimen at the in-house gym. They have a steam and sauna room you can use, and you can request for a massage after a long day of outdoor activities. The Grand Legacy Hotel offers you 48 rooms for your stay in Kigali, available in specifications of 33 Superior Rooms, 9 Superior Twin Rooms and 1 Executive Suite. Every room comes with air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom and carpeting for your comfort. You can also make use of the desk equipped with a computer, tea and coffee making supplies, minibar, and safety deposit box. Keep up with your favorite news channels and shows on the flat screen TV with satellite connection. If you are holidaying with your family and friends in a large group, you can request for two of the Superior Twin Rooms that are interconnected with a King room. Each of these rooms includes 2 queen-sized double beds while the Executive Suite comes with a king-sized double bed and a separate living room. This room has seating space, its own TV, kitchenette and a dining area. Dine on sumptuous, well-cooked meals in the hotel's two restaurants. The ground floor eatery offers expansive breakfast buffets while lunch and dinner are served at the poolside restaurant. You can make your choice and order from the menu.
Step out to excursion the city of Kigali, and you will be struck by how well it is maintained with its beautifully landscaped gardens in the squares and the friendliness of the people. As you visit the distinct galleries that showcase their art and culture, you will be charmed by the intricate beauty of their artifacts, colorful paintings and the liveliness of music and dance. The Ivuka and Inema Art Galleries display this art while the Niyo Art Gallery offers an outlet for the unique, creative talents of young people. Shop for souvenirs during your tour at the Caplaki Handicrafts Cooperative where you can find a fascinating range of baskets, drums, pottery, painted masks and so much more. Rwanda has had a very turbulent history, and when you trip out the Kigali Genocide Memorial, you can try to understand the events that were instrumental in bringing about one of the worst genocides in history when close to a million Rwandans lost their lives. Visit the home of Dr. Richard Kandt that has now been converted into the National History Museum. Here you can see the fascinating preserved specimens of Rwanda’s flora and fauna. Dr. Kandt is credited with the honor of having discovered one of the sources of the River Nile. The Presidential Palace Museum in Kanombe and the Camp Kigali Belgian Monument are other places of interest in Kigali.
RELATED PAGES: (1) Kigali Guide, (2) Best Time & Weather To Visit Kigali, (3) Hotels In Kigali
What We Like About Grand Legacy Hotel
- The hotel has a very friendly staff that is eager to take care of your every need
- You can avail of a host of facilities like the fitness center, swimming pool, steam and sauna room
- Its strategic location is ideal for travelers looking for overnight stopovers close to the airport, around 5 minutes – 1.5 miles away. Since it is located in the suburbs, you can expect that you will not be disturbed by the bustle and clamor of the city
- Its proximity to Kigali city and its nearby attractions are just 5-6 miles away, making it easy for you to access tour sites, shopping malls, business establishments and any others
- The hotel restaurants serve excellent food
Things To Note When Staying At Grand Legacy Hotel
- The hotel caters to conferences and has three expansive rooms, one of which can accommodate up to 100 attendees
- You are likely to find many guests on business tour visits staying here
- Since it has 43 rooms in all, guests looking for a quiet, boutique experience might find it too crowded during conferences or when the hotel is full
- The hotel’s rooms have noise-reduction windows due to airborne aircrafts as it is close to the international airport
- Views are limited on lower floor rooms
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Grand Legacy Hotel In Kigali, Rwanda
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN KIGALI CITY
Read More +
KIGALI TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
RWANDA GORILLA TREK SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
TOUR AND ACCOMMODATION TRIP IDEA FOR GRAND LEGACY HOTEL IN KIGALI RWANDA
When staying at Grand Legacy Hotel in Rwanda, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Kigali sightseeing attractions and cultural tour activities before heading out on your gorilla and primate safari to Volcanoes (Parc National de Volcans), Nyungwe and Akagera. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Gishwati-Mukura ending with a beach vacation at Lake Kivu or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Grand Legacy Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GRAND LEGACY HOTEL
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GRAND LEGACY HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +