What We Like About Golf Hills Residence
- You will have easy access to the MTN shopping center that is known for its medical stores, restaurants and other avenues of entertainment
- Guests visiting Kigali for business meetings and diplomatic purposes will find the proximity to international embassies very convenient
- Guests traveling with kids can make use of the self-catering services of the hotel kitchens to put together special meals for them. The chef is also open to taking requests for particular dietary requirements
- The staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. They take good care of the guests; however, don’t set high expectations being a value accommodation
- The hotel is located in a quiet, suburban neighborhood
Things To Note When Staying At Golf Hills Residence
- To enjoy the panoramic vistas of the green hills of the city and the golf course, you will have to take rooms on the upper floors
- This hotel has just one restaurant, and you might find that the food selection is somewhat limited
- Although vacationing guests at the Golf Hills Residence can make use of the recreational facilities of the neighboring Nyarutarama Tennis Club at discounted prices, the hotel does not have any such in-house facilities. The pool is built on our last check, but there was no water in it
- The hotel is sited in the suburbs in a quiet location, but if you are in Kigali for business in the city’s hub, you will have to take costly transfers
- Hotel accessibility is limited as there is no elevator. Stairs will need to be taken to get to the second floor of the main building
Golf Hills Residence Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kigali, Rwanda
Write A Review On Golf Hills Residence In Kigali, Rwanda
HAVE YOU VISITED KIGALI ON A TOUR VACATION IN RWANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GOLF HILLS RESIDENCE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Golf Hills Residence
3. Golf Hills Residence Map
4. Photos For Golf Hills Residence
5. Video For Golf Hills Residence
6. Trip Ideas For Golf Hills Residence
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICA TRIP TO KIGALI IN RWANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Golf Hills Residence? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GOLF HILLS RESIDENCE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +