Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Laikipia, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED LAIKIPIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE OL PEJETA BUSH CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
3. Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Map
4. Photos For Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
5. Video For Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Altaf, We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Kenya. The two camps you had chosen for us to stay in -- Il Ngwesi Lodge in Laikipia and Basecamp Maasai Mara -- were exemplary in how they were built...
Almut Spalding, Ph.D - Assoc. Professor of Modern Languages - Illinois College, United States
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country & people. Our safari at Lewa Conservancy was everything we expected and more.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
We had the most unbelievable African Safari experience imaginable. Our first stay at Wilderness Trails in Lewa was a big surprise. We were able to see all the Big Five up close. Thank you for a superb experience.
Gary & Helen Bartel - Sacramento - California, United States
Dear Raza...We had a fantastic time at Wilderness Trails and Borana. And you and your organization provided top quality service. You were completely correct about all your recommendations. Thank you.
Deanne LaRue - California, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, The accommodations you recommended were superb. We loved them all -- Giraffe Manor, Wilderness Trails, Governor's Il Moran, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
LAIKIPIA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON LAIKIPIA & LEWA CONSERVANCY IN KENYA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAIKIPIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Ol Pejeta Bush Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON OL PEJETA BUSH CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +