Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort - Naivasha - Kenya Safari
Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. It is perched on the side of the Eburu Escarpment, overlooking Lake Naivasha and the sweeping floors of the Great Rift Valley of Kenya. A short drive from the well-maintained Pan African Highway, the lodge is just one and a half hours' drive from Nairobi - or a 30-minute flight to its own all-weather airstrip. Its location, midway between the Samburu and Masai Mara makes the lodge the perfect stopover between the country's top safari destinations - and an ideal alternative to a night in a city hotel.
Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort sits at about 7,000 feet, making it possible to enjoy magnificent views to the west and east: the vistas stretch from the shimmering waters of Lake Naivasha to the jagged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed.
Tell Me More About Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Located Near Lake Naivasha, as an African Safari Accommodation in Kenya
• The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort offers 21 twins and 9 double rooms, all with private balconies overlooking the spectacular expanse of the Great Rift Valley of Kenya.
• The rooms are located in spacious two and three story blocks, and are beautifully furnished with large four-poster beds and handmade wooden furniture, and have their own en suite bathrooms.
• Several of the rooms have interconnecting doors that convert them into spacious family suites.
• Alternative accommodation is offered in 10 private cottages that overlook the sweeping fairways of the golf course. These sophisticated residential retreats offers a real "home from home" feel, with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms, beautifully furnished lounges and dining rooms, and the same magnificent views throughout.
Culinary and Dining Experience at Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Located Near Lake Naivasha During Your Kenya Safari
• The social 'heart' of the Great Rift Valley Lodge is the clubhouse building, which offers fine dining and beautiful views from its panoramic restaurant and broad balconies.
Nature Experience and Adventure Activities at Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Located Near Naivasha During Your Africa Safari
• Around the clubhouse, th
e lush fairways and sparkling lakes of the 6,580-yard 18-hole golf course fan out in different directions, all with sweeping views over the surrounding countryside.
• As well as all the facilities you would expect of a professional golf club, the clubhouse offers a comfortable restaurant, 2 bars, and a luxurious lounge with a fireplace and satellite television for the use of lodge guests.
• Visitors can also take advantage of a wide variety of modern sports facilities, including a driving range and practice greens, 2 tennis courts, and a freeform swimming pool, as well as comprehensive corporate facilities, including 3 conference rooms and a modern business center.
• Escorted game and bird walks in Eburu Forest
• Boating and Fishing for Black Bass on Lake Naivasha.
• Horse Riding and Mountain Biking with expert guides.
• Excursion arranged by AfricanMecca to Lakes Baringo, Bogoria and Nakuru
• Cultural visits to Kikuyu, Maasai, Dorobo and Turkana Communities living in the area.
• Children focused programs like Treasure Hunts and Adventurers Club.
• Bush breakfast and romantic sundowners with the biggest views.