READ MORE ON NYIKANI MIGRATION CAMP
NYIKANI MIGRATION CAMP TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
Nyikani Migration Camp Rating By AfricanMecca
Service & Quality
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Nyikani Migration Camp
- Nyikani Migration Camp is a deluxe accommodation that offers a balanced safari experience.
- The camp moves with the Great Migration for prime wildlife viewing in two separate wildernesses i.e. north and south.
- This is a small camp with only 11 guest tents including a two-bedroom family tent, affording guests personalized service.
- Nyikani Migration Camp operates in excellent locations, with views of the park and traversing wildlife right from the guest tents.
- The staff are upbeat, warm and friendly. Food is good too. Guests can charge camera and phones in their tents.
Things To Note When Staying At Nyikani Migration Camp
- We advise our guests that the camp does not operate from April 1 to May 15 and also in November.
- The small size of the camp means that it books quickly during peak season — we recommend reserving this property at least 12 to 18 months in advance.
- Nyikani Migration Camp is suited for all travelers including families, honeymooners, solo travelers, small groups etc.
- The locations of the campsite in northern Serengeti is variable each year; therefore, close access to the river is subject to the location of the campsite in the year that it is operating. Not the best camp to stay in when the migration is in the western, central or eastern Serengeti as it does not operate in these areas.
- Wi-Fi is only available in the common areas. Drinks including sundowners and laundry are extra costs even in the game package.
Nyikani Migration Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Nyikani Migration Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NYIKANI MIGRATION CAMP REVIEW
1. Nyikani Migration Camp Price Guide
NYIKANI MIGRATION CAMP GUIDE
2. Reviews For Nyikani Migration Camp
3. Nyikani Migration Camp Map
4. Photos For Nyikani Migration Camp
5. Video For Nyikani Migration Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Nyikani Migration Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
MOBILE SERENGETI CAMPS
Scroll and view more mobile Serengeti safari accommodations in Tanzania
Nyasi Migrational CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Nyikani Migration Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NYIKANI MIGRATION CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +