READ MORE ON LEMALA NANYUKIE TENTED LODGE
LEMALA NANYUKIE TENTED LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR
What We Like About Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge
- The aesthetics, decor and facilities of the camp are super luxurious.
- Away from the main tourist areas, the camp is located east of Seronera, providing guests with a unique, private experience in Serengeti.
- The large decks on the guest tents are designed for comfort and impressive wildlife viewing. The plunge pool is inviting during warm afternoons.
- Lemala Nanyukie is family-friendly, offering a two-bedroom tent and the Lemala Club for children 11 years and older.
- Guest tents are situated amongst granite kopjes and acacia trees which us unique setting.
Things To Note When Staying At Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge
- The camp is located 45 minutes from Seronera Airstrip.
- A permanent tented camp. Not ideal for guests seeking a traditional bush camp that blends with the environment.
- The camp has a tri-linear formation, so some tents are further from the main tent and spa tent – this may not be ideal for guests with limited mobility. Request tents closer to the main area if you need shorter access.
- This is a mid-size camp with 15 guest tents; therefore, during the peak season, expect average of 30 guests hosted at the Lemala Nanyukie.
- The camp offers shared day game drives and guided walks. Balloon safaris can be organized too.
Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LEMALA NANYUKIE TENTED LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge
3. Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge Map
4. Photos For Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge
5. Video For Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
EASTERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LEMALA NANYUKIE TENTED LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +